#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Did you grow a little?

7 Likes

Reckon Hurley or Goddard should be in the VFL before Ridley

1 Like

Heā€™s in career best form.

It sounds like it been a very challenging period for him. But clearly he has/will come out the other side learning much more about himself.

Iā€™m sure the club has had a good opportunity to reflect on the way they have dealt with him since he arrived at the club.
It looks like itā€™s been a good lesson for everyone, especially the supporters imo.

We now have a kid who was pick 6 in the draft, looking like heā€™s going to fill his potential as a footballer. He has an abundance of ability. Get excited to see what he makes of an incredible career.

5 Likes

Stop talking sense

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to disclose that haha

Guelfi is way too high class for revs. Doesnā€™t even need girls to get into clubs.

3 Likes

That is living on easy street.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a spot for Mason in the side right at the moment. Not unless you want to move him down to a wing and give him a chance to fill in for Zaka.

Could he not play goddards role across half back?

2 Likes

You could push McKenna up to wing.

EDIT: or Guelfi, who seems to be moved pretty much everywhere.
Or (as others have said) rest BJ.

That would be his ideal role Iā€™d say WOB. He could be devastating to opposition sides playing that role.

what is his field kicking like?

I thought the Goddard role is played well by Hurley to be honest.

I always like BJ forward of centre, delivering the footy right down the throat of our forwards

yes that last sentence sounds a little wrong, but also so so right.

Silk Vandersā€¦pure silk.

Especially in Melbourne.

1 Like

I would be open to that.

I liked the look of him there in his first season.

I think he needs to be rewarded for consistently high level of football.

Well I am sold. bring the kid in.

Especially against Brisbane. He will have a little more space. Has to be played.

forward or back

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t think so.
Goddard distributes the ball by foot, whereas Mason is more a run and carry man.
Different role altogether.

2 Likes

With Ridley looking like an out with injury time for Franga to come in.

1 Like

Ridley is more likely than not to be right to play. But if he doesnā€™t make it, Francis could certainly be an option.

I know theyā€™re both red heads but this is the Francis thread.

2 Likes