#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

And it’s not a bad problem to have

Francis is probably the most dangerous kick we have in the team, more speed and depth than Goddard and like him, Franga is also prone to fluffing a few from time to time

Why exactly can’t we play Francis and Goddard in the same team? But have no issues playing Ambrose/Dea/McNiece etc

9 Likes

That’s overselling him. Francis is very very good as long as he stays within his means. If he goes for hero switches all the time he comes undone.

2 Likes

His ability to hit up those 45 degree corridor kicks and pinpointing targets inside 50 with penetration are weapons, like I said he does fluff a few. Was forgetting Zach, so let’s say 2nd best :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like Matt Dea and he didn’t deserve to be dropped, but in reality he is not going to take us anywhere, he’s a solid role player and a 18th - 25th on the list.

It’s time for Francis this week, must come in as he can be part of our next flag push, and become a top 10 player on our list

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter if Francis can’t run out a game now does it, this is about game time.

1 Like

also about keeping him motivated.

He’s worked hard to get where he is and he should be rewarded.

I feel Wooshas comments could be deflating. Imagine working so hard and being told you are a mile off it.

6 Likes

The whole team is miles off it.

I wonder what he thinks when he keeps playing VFL and seeing guys like Colyer stroll into the senior team with just one full VFL game under his belt.

4 Likes

He said he was miles off being the player we know he can become. Not miles off playing in AFL

6 Likes

about 16 points from the second place team on the ladder.

Not miles off it at all.

2 Likes

You’d think that if playing Redman and Goddard didn’t cause confusion we’d be ok with Francis and Goddard.

1 Like

The year is officially ■■■■■■■ done, Clarke, Francis, Mutch, Ridley. Bring them all the ■■■■ in

2 Likes

He said he is a mile off being the player they(coach and the staff) know he can be

3 Likes

He will play this week, nothing surer.

1 Like

Anyone got his numbers from the vfl?

5 Likes

If that’s consistent with the message to Francis I call BS

17 disposals, 9 marks, 3 tackles and 0.3.

2 Likes