#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

I don’t understand why people think Aaron is unfit. He played Anzac day well last year. His break from footy was for mental reasons not physical and he has played some great last quarters in the VFL. It looks like the perfect opportunity to give him another AFL game.

4 Likes

Bring
Him
…can someone finish that off for me

14 Likes

That was definitely not the response I was expecting

6 Likes

Purple

3 Likes

You know Blitz does not like such sense. Blitz would bring in Green to replace Hooker.

1 Like

Open letter to the selection committee,

Dear Selection Committee:

IN: BIG RED.

Cheers,

Humble

2 Likes

Of course, that didn’t actually happen, so I’m not sure how he’d feel about it. Maybe he’d also see where the injuries in the senior team are.

you’re sick, you know that?

3 Likes

Yes, Colyer did come in after one full VFL game (and two partial games).

1 Like

Play him. It’s time. He’s happy, he’s fit, his form has been consistent if not always “smashing down the door”, his development would benefit from an AFL game, and our AFL season priorities have changed in the fallout of the Collingwood loss.

I Don’t care when he comes in, but when he does, he must enter the stadium like Hulk Hogan or the Ultimate Warrior WWF style.

It was written in scriptures, therefore it must be done!

7 Likes

BRING

LUBE

11 Likes

What about a cape ?
He could definitely pull it off.

Get imaginative FFS. Send Hurley forward and bring the bloke in! How refreshing would it be to make those changes? Likely invigorate the team and help fire them up

2 Likes

Surely we can find a way to bring him that doesn’t involve repeating a failed experiment?

Francis could come in 3rd tall rebound intercept defender, plus also spend a few minutes in the midfield if we need a big body thrown in there.
Wouldnt that be glorious to watch.

1 Like

If they think his tank is the problem why are they not playing him on the ball in the VFL to improve this?

Do you remember how bad Hurley is as a forward. The guy himself even reckon’s he’s shithouse as a forward. How about just bring Francis in when there is a suitable vacancy rather than trying to engineer a spot for him. He’ll get there soon enough.

2 Likes