#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Getting anywhere near BJ at any level is a big ask for a first year.
Apparently Monica Lewinski perfected it in her first year on the job.
They took it, interns

Good old Harvs describing Aaron as someone who sits back and waits for the ball. Lol.

From what I seen of him he attacks the ball particularly in the air and Plays attacking footy straightaway after he gets it.

He plays forward well as well. Leads well.

Good old Harvs describing Aaron as someone who sits back and waits for the ball. Lol.

From what I seen of him he attacks the ball particularly in the air and Plays attacking footy straightaway after he gets it.

He plays forward well as well. Leads well.

Extra motivation for tank development?

Will play primarily as a forward next year I understand.

exciting.

Go figure, recruit a HBF’er and then play him forward!

Except your joke fails because everyone described him as a utility in the lead up to the draft.

Except your joke fails because everyone described him as a utility in the lead up to the draft.

What Joke. A utility at junior level ALWAYS ends up on the HBF for a majority of the time.

Forward line featuring Joe, Hooksy, Francis? Welcome to CLUNK town, population: 3.

Forward line featuring Joe, Hooksy, Francis? Welcome to CLUNK town, population: 3.

I wouldn’t call Joe a clunk. Long way to go for that.

This isn’t a joe thread but I couldn’t help but notice how many times Joe took the ball on his chest instead of out front at training on Friday.
And not a chest mark like Mark Harvey used to take. Instead that awkward hands upward on chest kind of style.

And realistically, Francis hasn’t done it against AFL standard half backs either. Really, Clunk City has a population of 1 at present.

1 Clunk, a Frang and a Joe.

Bit worried about Joe.
Dunno, just a bit worried he might stay awkward.

Agree Gach-Attack!

And realistically, Francis hasn't done it against AFL standard half backs either. Really, Clunk City has a population of 1 at present.

Apologies, should have directed my blind optimism towards the LID OFF thread.

And realistically, Francis hasn't done it against AFL standard half backs either. Really, Clunk City has a population of 1 at present.

Apologies, should have directed my blind optimism towards the LID OFF thread.

I’d say your optimism is well founded. Masses of potential there.

What Joke. A utility at junior level ALWAYS ends up on the HBF for a majority of the time.

I don’t agree
Best utilities modern era.

• Adam Goodes - ruck/mid/forward
  • Chad Cornes - Back/Mid/forward
  • Pavlich - Mid / Forward (AA at centre half forward, full forward, full back and the midfield).
  • Hodge - Mid / Back + has kicked bag of 5 goals against us forward.
  • Godard - HBF/Mid/Foward

I don’t agree

• Pavlich - Mid / Forward (AA at centre half forward, full forward, full back and the midfield).

You have to fit Roughead in there somewhere.

I don’t agree

If there is one thing I hate, it’s people doing research to counter my arguments!