#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

And between the lines, Kerr thinks that he’d be a good player if he got properly fit, but he doesn’t show much sign of doing so.

why ? because it doesn’t fit in with the mantra essendon does not wrong ?

He hasn’t demanded to be traded, he hasn’t carried on that he will sit out a year etc etc.

I’m not sure if there’s ever been a less convinced attempt to go home than this, I mean what player has ever gone, yeah nah i wanna go home, but only slightly, you know if you can get a good deal done i’ll go, cos you know i want too.

it’s somewhat ironically funny the general consensus in here is most have turned on the kid.
then you head over to the crameri thread were someone actually did leave, and the general vibe is, oh we’d love to have him back.
Good old blitz.

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like

instagram mandatory?

I’ve heard that through mutual family friends over here in SA. If you look back on how this news was broken originally, it was his manager that let the cat out of the bag, dissapointed that the club offered him up. The club has maintained that he is a required player but we’ll send him home if we get a good deal etc. this is the most underwhelming potential trade ever.
The kid will stay.

4 Likes

Can we please put this chat in the trade forum please

thanks for the info

This was alluded to by many of the posters on this forum who have good sources at the club.

Reading between the lines.
I’m guessing, it’s easier to sell to the EFC supporter base that a player is homesick and has ‘requested’ a trade home for a shocking price; than admit that they got the prized no. 6 pick wrong and traded him for a shocking price.

I wonder whether anything will happen here? Been very quiet.

1 Like

Didn’t have the tank to run out a full trade period.

41 Likes

They are waiting on the Cameron deal to happen. Have heard they will ask the question though

Explain the details if you can Aceman?

Can’t help but think this may be tied to another S…

Don’t think it’s part of anything else, just Francis isn’t their highest priority and they need to see what they have got left after any potential Cameron and Gibbs trade.

Thanks for sharing mate. Would be a Shame for Franga to go. I feel very invested in him…

I do however have my fingers crossed that we land the 4th S to the puzzle. I’m feeling confident.

Let’s just get the 3rd one first.

1 Like

Others would know more than me but I’ve yet to hear that we are remotely interested in Schache.
Crows will ask the question of Francis but I’m very confident he will stay

4 Likes

Whether it means anything or not from twitter, this was from a while back

I would be stunned if we can made a play for Shache

I’m the opposite

If stringer gets done with an hour or 2 left I would be surprised if we don’t make a play for Schache…

2 Likes

Apart from the stupid trade whisperer on twitter has anyone in the universe given even the remotest suggestion that we have any interest at all? And given they’ve had a thousand hours of trade radio with ■■■■ all going on, you’d think it would have been brought up if we had any interest.

1 Like