#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Awesome, glad to see him next year and will back him in. Now lets stop fcking him around and leave him down back, third back interceptor like he always should have been.

9 Likes

Love the new thread title

4 Likes

Dodoro on SEN has backed him in, mentioned he has hired his own personal trainer this off season. Come on Aaron, you can do it!

47 Likes

Double negatives are not never inappropriate.

4 Likes

Much relieved to see him stay. This is his near death experience - expect he’ll learn from it.

Hopefully a lovely single Victorian lass who loves the Bombers.

5 Likes

Dodro states “ many years to come “

In him we trust

2 Likes

Ain’t even 20 yet so he is still very raw, give him another preseason with a bit more maturity and he will come good

Could he play as a 3rd tall / intercept defender ?
replace goddard? for 2018?

1 Like

What about triple negatives?

2 Likes

Don’t know…my brain started to hurt

1 Like

Great to have Azza with us for another year

Great to be back.

Oh wait…never mind.

4 Likes

This was a genuine wake up call for him. Was never worried he was leaving. Most of the noise about him wanting to go home was so overblown and so off the mark.

21 Likes

I still think he’s going to be a ripper, yesspecially if he’s played in defence consistently. Very, very happy he’s still on board.

2 Likes

Assuming:

B: Baguley Hooker/Harts Ambrose
HB: Gleeson Hurley McKenna

Lots of comments that he will be best22 next year.

Where do people see Francis getting a game?

Taking over Ambrose’s spot, who is elite runner, and can play lockdown while Hurls plays 3rd tall?

Or

Taking over Gleeson’s spot, as the intercept HBF’r, but with more competitiveness/ body size?

Hooker won’t be playing back.

4 Likes

Get around this kid & support him. Will be a star.

36 Likes

You are right, it is hard to fit him in, but ideally if Francis has a great pre season I would love Woosha to back him in and give him the first 7 or 8 games to get some consistency and show us what he has.

Maybe the following:

B: Baguley Ambrose Francis
HB: Gleeson Hurley Saad

Francis and Gleeson as the intercept markers.

McKenna starting on bench. Baguley’s last year potentially. Then we have Ridley who I wouldn’t mind getting a few games.

Aaron staying is not necessarily the least of the good news this trade period.

7 Likes