#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Persoanlly I think 7-12 is on track and whatbwe should hope for. Hopefully 2 or 3 of them are really classy performances

Anywhere 13+ and Iā€™d say heā€™d be well on track to be best 22 in 2019.

If he got over 17, Iā€™d consider him to have earnt his spot in the best 22 in 2018.

Personally, Iā€™ve got him best 22 and starting in the backline in round 1. He potentially fills one of our weaknesses back there in that he can be a very good intercept mark.

1 Like

Iā€™d want him to play at least 15 and be named in the best at least 3 or 4 times.

3 Likes

And those 3 games I want to be like this.

HB: 25 disposals - 10 marks - 3 intercept marks - 1 goal
C: 32 disposals - 18 contested possessions - 8 clearances - 1 goal
HF: 17 disposals - 9 marks - 4 Mi50 - 5 goals 2 behinds

Then we can spend allllllll summer debating where he should play in 2019.

2 Likes

Think he will play atleast 15 games and win the Rising Star

4 Likes

Itā€™s interesting. Iā€™d probably be happy with 10 or more. But any less than that is fine if he finishes the year in the 22 and looks a lock for Rd 1 2019

3 Likes

He wonā€™t win the rising star because despite being eligible - Aaron is a 3rd year player and the selectors invariably want a first year player to win it !

Daniel Talia.

Check out the rising star odds for 2018ā€¦fair few 2nd and 3rd year players who should have very good years.

this is the most important thingā€¦ Just improve on where he started the year.

15 is a great target

But Iā€™ll take a dozen if we get to be excited by what we see

This target thing could not possibly go awry, and Iā€™m sure all of the above posters have agreed to be bound by their proclamations.

2 Likes

Loses weight he shouldnā€™t have been carrying

Does a few standout things at short training sesh

Rising star 2018 !!!

Kidddddinā€™ yourselves

Long way from best 22 given endurance issues, part of reason club entertained a trade. Letā€™s see how he fares once time trials fire up, if he smashing his previous bests and up with those he competing against for a spot then Iā€™ll get on hype train also.

7 Likes

Heā€™s attended a couple of training sessions and heā€™s the 2018 Rising Starā€¦ Classic Blitz.

I remember hearing the same thing this time last year on here about him. Then he got injured and smashed the KFC over Christmas and had lost any alleged progress he made.

Wait until heā€™s actually done something other then a 5 second highlight in the VFL in which he was taken off with one quarter to go.

Donā€™t get me wrong I want him to succeed but heā€™s miles off.

3 Likes

Just to sate my curiosity, if this is the case what does your back line look like?

If he plays any less than 25 games and polls less than 25 Brownlow votes heā€™s been a failure and I donā€™t want to trade him, I want him sacked!

It looks Awesome!!!

5 Likes

Who was the first one?

Mine would be perfect, ā€¦ if it wasnā€™t for the bluddy crack in it ā€¦

Saw him today with his girlfriend (?) He looks ultra fit.

14 Likes