#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

With a good injury free pre-season and solid form in the warm up games. Round 1 should be his aim.

1 Like

Letā€™s be honest, if he isnā€™t in the team round one, he is behind where we want him to be.

1 Like

I want him to win the rising star and Brownlow but in reality heā€™ll hopefully spend half the year in the seniors

I donā€™t think so

3rd year kpp who yes was a high draft pick but under unique circumstances given the strength of our side.

Heā€™s what 20? Iā€™d suggest if not established by 23 there would be issue but not right now

If heā€™d been drafted by a club genuinely at bottom of ladder and rebuilding then would be playing more

3 Likes

Define honest. Your definition is your own. Mine is different to yours. l am wary of anyone who starts a sentence like that.

1 Like

Short memory. In Francisā€™s first year we finished dead motherless last with a bunch of ring ins.

3 Likes

How many top 6 drafted players have played 10 games or less senior games in their first 2 seasons of footy?

Jarrod Pickett by GWS at pick 4 2014 - 0 games
Caleb Marchbank by GWS at pick 6 - 7 games
Matthew Scharenberg by Coll at pick 6 2013 - 4 games
Jon Oā€™Rourke by GWS at pick 2 2013 - 9 games
Matthew Buntine by GWS at pick 5 2011 - 9 games
Jon Patton by GWS at pick 1 2011 - 10 games
Scott Gumbleton by Ess at pick 2 2006 - 5 games
Mitch Thorp by Hawthorn at pick 6 2006 - 2 games

Hopefully, he earns his games and becomes a decent player for us.

Red Red Ready.

2 Likes

Pick 6 curse

Hartley hasnā€™t played a good game since his nose got split.

Youā€™re wary of me because I said ā€˜letā€™s be honestā€™?

Honest - Being sincere & truthful

He has more natural ability than the majority on our list. 3 years in the system, high end talent, surely itā€™s not unreasonable to expect him to being playing in the seniors in round 1.

2 Likes

The guy was playing with enormous courage in the weeks after the nose got splattered across his face. Think heā€™s more a confidence player and is just a bit down. His natural game is more punching than intercepting, seems to struggle with the change.

Spot on. And the same goes for the two Ls.

1 Like

Bring em in.

Bring em allllllllllllllllllllllllll in.

1 Like

Not wary of you, l know nothing about you. Wary of the comment, letā€™s be honest. there is a big difference.

Can anyone shed any light on what the nature of his injury is?

I heard theyā€™re replacing his legs because his current ones are too big for AFL level running

I heard a whisper that Franga is really pisssed at the silly nicknames we give him and all the infantile in-out jokes. Either we agree to refer to him as Arrow Frankfurter The Big Red Member or he will continue to sit out the preseason.

4 Likes

So Franga pulls out? Seems a bit unnecessary to me.

4 Likes