#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

One of life’s most valuable lessons.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear it Ice, and well done for coming through.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. And if you can afford a new BMW, you will trade it for a new one after 3 years.

And many of us like to live much more than “comfortably”. I am also a Beer Man; but not cheap stuff.

He already has a gf. Mentioned this a month ago when he came into work with her.

Bourgeoisie credentials rising.

3 Likes

Now that’s advice worth takin’

1 Like

Maybe I will trade-in my hammer and sickle

1 Like

About f**king time, non-comrade.

Just playing with you Comrade AN!

I sing the Red Flag every night before I go to sleep.

Out of tune like the rest of you Bolshie bastards!

1 Like

I hope Aaron comes back fitter and stronger than ever. There is still a career waiting for him to fulfill. If he doesn’t decide to come back, then l wish him well in his endeavours, post football. While we are all avid fans here, mental health is far more important and l would like to see him get any help he needs.

12 Likes

Well said CJ

Losing a brother is a significant event, no matter your age. I hope Aaron is ok

3 Likes

I hope he finds peas from within.

Just saw the big red, he came into work. Looking very fit still. Hope he comes back soon :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Are you in Melbourne or Adelaide? Just hope the lad is in good spirits and can find happiness in his life, never mind footy.

1 Like

Melbourne.

What? At Revs???

4 Likes

The Francim Menace

Apologies if been mentioned elsewhere but is Francis still training and keeping his fitness up ?

Massive opportunity for him to take Gleeson’s spot, surely the club will try and get him back specifically for that role.