#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

I hope they keep him in the twos for a bit, look after his body. He may be that good, but the last thing we need is 4-5 years of minor injuries like Myers and Hurley.

He’s played sanfl footy, doesn’t need to be babied like a lot of vic players.

Yep, play him in round 1 if he is good enough
This kid will be known as the best player from the draft in future

The club must be absolutely wrapped to have gotten him.

One of the most talented players to walk through the door in a few years IMO and that is saying something.

This guy has crazy potential.

One of the most talented players to walk through the door in a few years IMO and that is saying something.

I wonder why Melbourne appeared to have no interest in him. I don’t think there was really any go home factor for a bloke that was from country SA. I think he’ll turn out a star, whereas Parish and Oliver could go either way. I’m really happy with this pick.
Are we expecting too much of Francis to assume he will play a fair bit of AFL football in his first year? I mean wasn't one of his slight knocks was that he needs to build his engine up a fair bit? Just thinking its a similar situation to when we drafted Myers who also didn't have an elite tank in his first few years so it took him a bit of time to actually become AFL fit. Yes I know he was very unlucky with injuries but players like Heppel and Zerret were already running very good times in their first years, hence their great debut seasons.

Honestly, I don’t think we’re expecting enough of him. 10+ Brownlow votes and a top 5 B&F finish would be par for 2016 for him.

Has all the attributes. IMO is possibly the best player to be drafted this year. Time will tell.

I wonder why Melbourne appeared to have no interest in him. I don’t think there was really any go home factor for a bloke that was from country SA. I think he’ll turn out a star, whereas Parish and Oliver could go either way. I’m really happy with this pick.

Maybe they felt that if they recruited him, it would be two wasted years for them till he came to us.

I hope they keep him in the twos for a bit, look after his body. He may be that good, but the last thing we need is 4-5 years of minor injuries like Myers and Hurley.</blockquote: I agree, he's played against the big boys in the SAFL, he would have learned a few tricks on how to handle himself. He is probably "almost" a ready made footballer. And; of course the other big thing going for him, he is and always has been an over the top, passionate, Bombers man. That makes a difference.

Goodness me, just let him play and see how he goes.

Not true, he desperately wanted to get to us and if not he would of preferred to stay in Adelaide. Very real chance he would of quit Melbourne in 2 years and my understanding is he may of mentioned that at the interview he had with Melbourne as they cooled on him pretty quickly after that

our very own wingard

Not true, he desperately wanted to get to us and if not he would of preferred to stay in Adelaide. Very real chance he would of quit Melbourne in 2 years and my understanding is he may of mentioned that at the interview he had with Melbourne as they cooled on him pretty quickly after that

Told you my transcript was accurate!

Gun, gun, ■■■■■■ gun!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lU26--qGmzc

Gun, gun, ■■■■■■ gun!!!

at 12;05 is the mark where he gets crunched by parish.

also the sanfl game at the end shows some very strong marks aginst men. Does not need to be babied into the side for mine.

Just play him in the back line forever. Geez he is a weapon in the air.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lU26--qGmzc

Gun, gun, ■■■■■■ gun!!!

Based on opening minute: so in one quarter he played centre, back and forward?

An über Utility.

An über Utility.

The most utilitiest, utility to ever utility?

Damn. A few teams might regret passing on him by the time hes through.

Hopefully Melbourne have had a Richard Tambling moment.

Hopefully Melbourne have had a Richard Tambling moment.

Wouldn’t be the first time.