#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

ESPN have got a commentator I wanted to find a good picture of but couldn’t.

When you watch him on TV, he’s got a bushy red beard, long red curly hair in a bun at the back, and balding in the front. And wears a three piece suit. Looks completely out of place and should be wearing a flannel shirt.

Pitched a perfecto for the Oakland A’s about 2010. Named Dallas Braden.

Aaron Francis in 20 years.

3 Likes

Loves this club, can remember when we drafted him

Think he’d take personal heartfelt passion in throwing his weight and talent around in our time of need when we throw him in

hope it’s soon

Bugger me, now I am confused.

I thought you should never use a Franga dry?

2 Likes

wtf you’ve replied to me but quoted him?

Yeah, sorry, that was a bit strange.

Holy Fk. Get him in. And leave him in.

Has everything going for him to be a super super star.

4 Likes

Looks more like Maurice Gibb

2 Likes

You really should stop doing that.

How can they make that video and include vfl highlights and not include the goal from the boundary

8 Likes

By doing the exact same thing as 95% of the guys around him? Makes sense.

Seriously BD this is correct. Francis is now fit enough to run out an AFL game, but seems to lack the touch he had last year as shown in his highlights reel.
As Woosha says he has the talent to play at AFL level. Question is, should he play himself into top form in the AFL or the VFL ?
Stewart is fit and in form, and probably should get a game in the AFL ahead of Francis, but Francis has a very strong physical presence and attacks the ground ball and the man in a way that Stewart does not. As they keep saying we need players to lock the ball in our forward line.

I will leave it up to Woosha to decide !

2 Likes

l agree with this.
Stewart has earnt a spot, if one is available (and that depends on balance, and where Hooker plays).
I suspect Stewart is not quite a good KPF at AFL level, but we’ll only know that after he as played a dozen or so games. He deserves his chance.
Francis has the “romantic” messiah aspect going for him, and maybe that is not a good thing.
The question is, would we be looking a messiah in the mouth? (a mixed metaphor perhaps? Pls discuss)

1 Like

I see Francis replacing Watson in a year or two

BHI.

Another couple of weeks won’t hurt him, Stewart has the runs on the board.

If Stewart struggles to transfer to AFL level at this crack (I have no doubt he will in time) then in a month I would look at replacing him with another smaller player with pace and Langford with Francis.

1 Like

STEWART

ENTER THE FRANGA

ANZAC DAY 2017

1 Like

WSBHI

3 Likes

Bring Stewart in this week, Francis to make an impact on ANZAC Day

1 Like