#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

There was some Facebook footage this morning from the club - and Francis was training with the midfield group. Not saying that is where he will play, but obviously the coaches think he is a prospect there. Didn’t realise how big he is until he stood next to Myers. What a solid unit. Edit: Just checked. The club list Francis at 193cm and 92kg compared to Dave Myers 189cm and 88kg.

1 Like

Not point I was making. Highest scoring sides in league don’t have just two genuine marking targets with 4 smalls around them. They have 3 at least.

As per Hawks successful side of recent times:

Roughead, Hale (f/r) & Gunston

When we roll out our version could be the best marking fwd trio in the game

Hooker, Daniher (f/r) & Francis

2 Likes

I reckon Langford could eventually be that 3rd marking gun forward. But just not on current form. Or perhaps more likely Laverde?

Whilst we’ve conceded the least points. Looking to be a good match up

Team needs more AA-ron

I think you play him. We have got to get some AFL games into him.

I also think playing Hooker forward right now is not the right move. Put him back with old.mate Hurls until they both have their top form going. They will feed off each other.

Pop franga in the forward line with Joe Dan, Stewart and the smalls. NewStew is a natural forward as is franga.

Just my 2c play guys where they play their best footy.

2 Likes

Francis is a powerful unit in the legs, with a big leap and incredible acceleration.
See ball, get ball, and take off !

Panic Dollars this week offering $12 return on Francis for every $10 invested. I think I’ve left my book a bit exposed.

2 Likes

Can I somehow go all in on Langford and Zaka being IN this week?

I’ve never been this excited about a player before.

I nearly tear up and get goosebumps reading this thread, There is something really wrong with me and I’m really scared.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I reckon he will play and monster some poor HBF, a la Ambrose / Hill. l am looking forward to seeing him being unleashed and causing havoc on our forward line.

1 Like

Round 4 Rising Star

Aaron Francis.

Just read out his name woosha PLEASE

2 Likes

Not enough for mine.
Immediately announce that the Crighton will now be known as “The FRANGA”.

Wow, the same could have been said about Jobe after his first couple of seasons. He seemed to turn out OK, I suppose.

Big boned, young kid, still growing into his body, doesn’t have elite fitness and conditioning after one year of professional footy. Who woulda thunk it? From all reports he has made good progress actually and to run out last weeks VFL praccy game, and play time in the midfield in the last qtr, tells me that his fitness is improving.

I hope he does play. It would be great to see him explode onto the big stage with a cracking game. Goals, tackles, selling candy!

3 Likes

Yes, but you need to do it in panic dollars thread

Unleash the Franga!

5 Likes

HeraldSun has Josh Kelly named on our bench. I hope they’re psychic.

4 Likes

Not ready