#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Wait a minute!
Your face rings a bell!

Francis in = Quasimodoā€™s Dream

Francis seems to me the type that will always play better in the AFL than the VFL.

The things that we wanted to see from Francis in the VFL was the hunger, drive and absolute willingness to work hard. I feel what we wonā€™t see in the VFL is high possession games, or 5 goal hauls.

Bring him into the AFL and we may just see those types of games. Better users of the ball around him, better structures, and Francis will thrive.

1 Like

Dean or Cyril ?

3 Likes

Who the hell knows if he is ready but if Iā€™m rocking up for the annual Anzac Day gang bang, I want him the ā– ā– ā– ā–  in.

Yep was literally favourite at the start of the season, was at about $9 before the season started and when the markets went up

If he plays it will at least temper the disappointment when sidebottom kicks his fifth goal unattended in the goal square.

6 Likes

Heā€™s ready.

Change the thread title.

Then bring him in.

Gee, this trope is getting a run every second post at the momentā€¦(not only directed at you FTWinda)

2 Likes

Rightly so too, I think it damaged me mentally the last few years!

2 Likes

Franga needs to land a massive corkie to the side of sidebottoms bottom

1 Like

a franga in the butt huh?! thatā€™d raise a few eyebrows.

Iā€™m all for bringing him in, but this rationale is always BS when applied to any player.

3 Likes

@Riolio is there room on the server to host a ā€œBlitz Tropes Wikiā€?

4 Likes

I do like the idea.

1 Like

Bring.Him.In

Your doing it wrong. Itā€™sā€¦

BRING
HIM
IN

5 Likes

I donā€™t agree necessarily. There are often times when players are better when they have quality players around them.
Off the top of my head. I think Jay Neagle was a better footballer at AFL level, not exactly great though. He was atrocious at VFL level. Could not get a kick.

Dalgleish played better football in his AFL games, than he ever did in the VFL.

Iā€™m sure there are other circumstances. Thereā€™s been many times when weā€™ve had a AFL quality midfield in the VFL that get pantsed by ā€˜no nameā€™ VFL footballers.

Brereton was talking about this the other day. Some players struggle at VFL level, and can do well at AFL Level.

But I think many supporters just call for guys to come into the AFL side because they havenā€™t seen them play in the VFL.