#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Impressive for mine.

His hands are amazing, his awareness of the game is amazing.

Needs time to figure out the speed of AFL.

Will be an absolute gem.

One of the all time great six kicks no goals games.

Come on mate, take off the red and black blinkers. We all hope that he turns in to a bone fide star, but letā€™s not pretend that he wasnā€™t average yesterday. Wasnā€™t on his lonesome though.

I donā€™t mind persisting with him in the seniors and looking out for small cameos or glimpses for the future. But Iā€™m not gonna bust a nut prematurely and say he was impressive when he didnā€™t really offer a shot.

7 Likes

He is so unfit itā€™s not funny. He canā€™t offer anything more than a jog 3/4 of the time. Huge liability

6 Likes

If Francis was that good, what did you make of the game from the player he replaced ā€™ Crows" game I thinkā€¦ Dont be so easily satisfied.

Drop him to the VFL so we can pretend that when we BRING HIM IN, things will change.

6 Likes

Ummm, what?

1 Like

I think weā€™ve just got to keep him in. Him playing isnā€™t exactly halting a tilt at a flag this year and heā€™ll only get to AFL match fitness and AFL standard by playing AFL games. Heā€™s played 5 senior games, needs another 20 until we can really expect a four quarter performance. Needs to be kept in like JD was in 2014.

2 Likes

Langers had 15 / 2 goals and was dropped against a far better side

1 Like

Maybe he has little lungs?

4 Likes

I think you need to have a re-read of my original comment.
If there is any confusion, Iā€™m saying that I thought Francis was rubbish!
The guy I quoted was saying Francis was impressive. I disagree

1 Like

if he kicks 3 goals instead of 3 points youā€™re tonguing something.

2 Likes

Well considering he didnā€™t, my point remains valid

3 Likes

each of those kicks missed by a combined metre, unlike joe who misses by a combined kilometre.

Iā€™d bring in stewart but i donā€™t think heā€™ll add much, basically frang (and lang to an extent) are holding lavā€™s spot.

1 Like

Lol. Is this a new champion data stat?

5 Likes

A miss is a miss, but anyway. I agree their all warming LAVā€™s spot

Iā€™m really not sure how franga will turn out. Iā€™m not 100% sold that he will be as good as people think he will be

2 Likes

Talent wise, or just the fitness?

I agree on the fitness thing. Itā€™s pretty ordinary, and itā€™s holding him back. Iā€™m also not sure itā€™s just gonna magically be good some day. Heā€™s coming from a very long way back.

But talent wiseā€¦ Holy moly the boy has skills.

1 Like

Letā€™s hope itā€™s not another Jay Neagle

Heā€™s been in a professional environment for quite some time and well, it seems like he walked into the club yesterday with how puffed he gets. Itā€™s neagle like. He has oodles of talent, itā€™ll be interesting to see how hard heā€™s prepared to work to get there

2 Likes

The bit that concerns me is that it doesnā€™t appear to be because heā€™s lazy, or wonā€™t work for it.

He appears to just be naturally unfit.

5 Likes

Well if he never builds a real tank then he will just become a goal square player like Hawkins.
Certainly has way too much talent to just throw away.

3 Likes