#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

@crunchy_frog1
Every time I see your Title I immediately picture a Cane Toad going under my Tyre.

3 Likes

They might need to put him to work with Tippawalla to find out how it’s done.

He is not as unfit as people are making out.

He will be fine, just not this year 2018-19 watch out.

1 Like

Watch out for a Blitz Financial Crisis (BFC) if he isn’t established in the team by this time next year. I expect the Panic Dollar to go into freefall as blitzers liquidate and reinvest everything back into the Francis Futures Market.

5 Likes

If Franga really is in an In OUT cycle, then he will be back in this week.

Really doubt it. I think he wants to win this one,… and thinks we can,… with the group that worked well together last week and gained a lot of confidence in the plan & each other.

I don’t think they’d want to fk with it too much, and Frang at this point, is likely too much.

Besides, he didn’t exactly knock the door down last week. If anything it sounds like he may have dropped his head a bit, & if so, you certainty don’t get rewarded for it.

Tend to agree. With his fitness base it feels like the only position he can play is third tall forward and Stewart was excellent so that ain’t going to happen. The other match up could be Darling but he is a wonderful endurance athlete and that contest would be over in the second quarter.

He needs to do less of the “Hollywood” stuff e.g. flying for marks one-handed like he did against Freo (I’d guessthat was a significant factor as to why he was dropped).

And do more of the “basics” like shepherds, tackles and putting on defensive pressure.

Would love him to develop into a swingman who can play almost anywhere on the ground in the next few weeks in the VFL and then bring him back to do the same at AFL. You need a player who can do that.

1 Like

Yes, I think they see his obvious talent, and he got first crack at the 3rd tall position.

Didn’t adequately fill the role. Got dropped.

Stewart in, and did a good job, plus assisted our team structure.

So either Stewart drops form, or Franga plays so well he forces his way in.

Similarly at the back end with Ambrose about to return it won’t be easy for him to get a role back there either.

May be playing twos for the foreseeable future.

3 Likes

Ha, Discourse is trolling us with the advertising! This is what I see under your post today:

6 Likes

This wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing.

2 Likes

Not named in VFL side! Injured again?

Hope its not another ■■■■■■■ injury

Did he train this week?

Just getting him fitter…doing lots of laps. No concern

7 Likes

First post but I’m a long time lurker.

Big Aaron did train yesterday but all alone on the Eithad oval.

9 Likes

Doesn’t sound overly great though… Clearly being managed. Probably sensible in reality.

This:

2 Likes

So, he can’t play a game of VFL to get fitter too?

1 Like

Crazy really.

That said have to trust Crowey, if a mid season mini preseason is required for the kid over playing / training so be it.

Would be a fair slap in the face for him though.