#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

without the grunting

1 Like

Did he cop weeks from the VFL?

I agree, he needs to follow Howlett’s example in the ones as something to aspire to, to earn a game.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s some grunting that accompanies the keyboard work.
Should Blitz have audio?

1 Like

can you imagine the audio after we win. I don’t need audio of people fapping to be honest

2 Likes

The game day thread was if millions of voices suddenly cried out in anger and were completely ignored.

4 Likes

I’m sick of waiting…

me as well. I want him in NOOOOOOWWW

1 Like

Going by the thread title it seems Franga is a fan of doing the hokey pokey

1 Like

So is it true that the ump only took Franga’s number because he is giving the famous red 'n black jumper with the No 10 to his daughter for her birthday; or is that just something I made up because I’m chronically bored at work today?

1 Like

This is from a previous game… so has a bit of a record

Aaron Francis - Essendon

AFL Victoria’s Match Review Panel charged player Francis for striking Geelong player Alex Hickey during the second quarter of the VFL Round 5 match, Essendon vs Geelong on Saturday 13th May, 2017 at Windy Hill.

Based on the available video and medical report, the incident was assessed as careless conduct with low impact and high contact. The incident was classified as a one match base sanction. The player has no applicable record which impacted the penalty, therefore Essendon have the option to accept an early guilty plea of a $500 fine (AFL Listed) and a reprimand.

Outcome – accepted $500 fine and a reprimand.

Source VFL MRP Report.
http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-118-0-0-0&sID=54420&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=55492072

1 Like

The other day, my son asked me what a Franga was. I carefully opened my wallet and went to that secret compartment and pulled out a photo of Aaron.

36 Likes

Do you keep it in a little round frame so it leaves that cool guy indentation on your wallet?

3 Likes

Oh, I wish I had some Photoshop skills right now!

2 Likes

Weekend report was thrown out Monday

8 Likes

By thrown out you mean he accepted a fine as a first offender.

If you’re referring to the above, you might’ve missed the Round 5 May 13th bit.

#10 Franga: OUT OF TROUBLE

Huh… accidentally found out how to change font size… now don’t abuse that power, kiddies.

1 Like

#Why not?

1 Like

Bring him in.