#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Sure.

Though I gotta say, it’s hard being seven with a receding hairline. Kids can be cruel with thier joking and teasing. I wouldn’t think Franga had any such problems, with his virile fiery mop.

10 Likes

ITS TIME

2 Likes

Frang to rampe.

I want to do you slowly.

Love it if he was ready, … unfortunately doubt it still.

1 Like

He gets a game when he can last 4 quarters.

4 Likes

No less ready than the other options

No running needed at the scg, just a couple of big steps

Looks miles off it in the VFL today.

1 Like

Pick 6

5 Likes

I thought he was OK. Plenty of intercepting - not terribly tidy going back the other way.

1 Like

I was always Curnow man.

Sounds disappointing although I think he has been tracking ok. Reckon he will be one of those guys who performs better the higher he plays and hope he gets a look in before the end of the season

I don’t usually post rumours on here, but whilst at the game today I overheard someone saying that he wants to go back home. That flies in the face of the fact that he did re-sign at the back end of last year for a further 2 years on top of his rookie contract (end of 2019).

Has anyone else heard anything regarding Francis and a potential desire to go back to SA? I saw something posted on FB during the week, which I initially didn’t believe, but my ears pricked up when I overheard this today. PS: Apologies if I have created unnecessary discussion, just reporting what I have heard…

@Aceman lay it on us

I’m out of the loop but get home during the week so I’m sure I’ll be filled in on all the local gossip

2 Likes

Then try getting him and a second round pick to Adelaide for Lever.

It’s rubbish.

3 Likes

Because he wants to go yo Brisbane right?

3 Likes

Before I left I know he was getting frustrated and depressed with his form and improvement. He felt like he was making inroads with his fitness but obviously slower than he liked. Only natural to get a little homesick when things aren’t going your way but last I heard he still loved it at the club and was in for the long haul. Will try to find out the latest when I get home

2 Likes

Honestly reckon we should pull him from games and send him yo some fitness spiritual retreat in hawaii