#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Wines can play out a game tho.

1 Like

Agree that his physique has transformed enormously since even the beginning of this year. Bloke wants it badly, is working hard. Good things to come I reckon.

3 Likes

Lance Whitnall type?

3 Likes

I was wondering why you would compare him to Wines so I checked Wiki and it has Wines at 190cm. Is he that tall??? I thought honestly thought he would have been under 185cm.

1 Like

Still has very little in common. Not even similar height. They both play footy, I guess.

1 Like

I keep thinking Jarryd Roughead. Big lump of a kid with very rough looking head.

1 Like

He is hard to compare, not many guys his size have that power and speed, pretty unique player.

Geez, hindsight is a marvelous thing, but this turned out to be a shocker

I really do think he could be like a Danger/Dusty

Big boys, contested beasts, powerful.

They both started with no tank whatsoever, took them 4-5 years to move into the midfield.

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™m very big on this. Wishful thinking probably but canā€™t see a need for him as a key position player anytime soon. Defensively Hurley, Hartley and Ambrose (throw in Gleeson as a tall intercepter) arenā€™t going anywhere soon, up the other end Daniher, Stewart, Hooker and Laverde (who I like as a mid as well) are ahead of him. Throw Ridley into defence and Brown as a swingman and the key position stocks are fullā€¦ to capacity.

1 Like

Donā€™t reckon heā€™ll ever be a full time mid. Impact player who can go in there for a burst and cause maximum damage but heā€™ll never be able to really grind out a full game in their and if he did I reckon itā€™d negate is biggest strength to an extent, that being his power and explosiveness.

Please. Martin polled 12 Brownlow votes and was 3rd in Richmondā€™s B&F in just his second season - averaged 1.5 goals and 22 touches per game.

6 Likes

We should compare all our unproven players to GarryAbletts. One or the other. Or combined. Or delist.

4 Likes

Yeah, playing as a half forward flankā€¦

I never said he wasnā€™t playing well. Just wasnā€™t playing full time mid.

Thats kind of my point

Really? You know how tall Wines is right?

So if Francis is set to play AFL in the coming weeks who comes out? Gleeson has been excellent. I can only think Baguley? Baguley has been good though.

hurley forward.

McGrath to the midfield, Gleeson back pocket and Francis HBF is my guess.

3 Likes

be stil lmy beating heart.