#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Should have picked Curnow.

2 Likes

*whether instead of ‘that’

For him to join Fark Carlton next year

Pretty sure Curnow hinted he wanted to play alongside his brother

Curnow does look the goods sadly

Hope Francis can have a big pre season. If we’re having this same discussion in 12 months and he’s still not best 22, il be worried then

I’ve heard similar things unfortunately.

Where? On here?

Club aren’t worried at all. They knew it was going to be a process but is coming along.

As have I from a source very close within the club. Hopefully he gets his mental attitude right and blossoms next year.

I’m directing my fortnightly panic dollar wage straight into this thread (+ super to the Franga Panic High Growth Fund)

Can those in the know be more specific about mental attitude.

1 Like

Heard from a source within the club,they don’t think he’s Bomber material.

Mind you the source was Skeeta, and he’s, well, made from Bomber material.

Still, I’m worried.

7 Likes

I am really hoping for a Jobe Watson 05/06 summer pre-season turnaround.

Took Jobe 3 seasons to learn he needed a real kick up the bum in terms of dedication and fitness, I am hoping it only takes Francis 2 seasons.

Him, McGrath, Kelly or Gleeson and Kelly, McGrath and Gleeson are playing better.

I don’t reckon it’s to do with dedication.

1 Like

I have heard nothing up here.

3 Likes

he LAUGHS in public after losses. Delist. No. Deport to Tassie, Actually - to Guantonomo.

1 Like

Deport to The Marsh

I’m in no way in the know, but there seems to be 2 conflicting sides in this, who both claim to be “in the know”.

I interpret that in my mind in one way that suits me, and reckon he works hard, is sometimes frustrated and sometimes struggles being away from his family. That he really wants it and will be a gun, but is still a kid learning about life, his body and the game.

But who knows. I certainly don’t. If only all of those with “sources” agreed eh…

2 Likes

This is pretty much spot on. Also a very shy kid which adds to it. I am still confident he will make it and is the kind of kid with a bit of confidence in the seniors could really shine he just needs his chance.

4 Likes

I think he’s going to be a ■■■■■■■ star, has all the attributes to be another Hurely but a bettet mark and capable of swinging forward when or if needed. It’s just my 2 cents but I think this kid will be an absolute star for this team. The kid is a beast but it will take time

3 Likes

He had a huge amount to deal with in his draft year for an 18 year old. Cant imagine that loosing his brother then shipped off interstate away from his family, couldnt have been easy. Would be hard enough at the best of times. Add to that his run of injury, the kid just needs time to find his feet. His upside is 2nd to none.

Will be a gun of the comp, we just need patience.

10 Likes