#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

afl.com.au named Franga in the bests in the winning team against Collingwood, and Hoffy says he had enough in the tank to play well in the last quarter.

Sounds encouraging

2 Likes

Bring him in

1 Like

Is he able to run out the games because of an extended break during the 2nd and 3rd quarters?

I’m still reeling from that guy who posted about being a pseudo-macho wanker and having a go at him at a shopping centre.

Anyway, please Woosha bring in Francis. We need a spark

I heard the same, suggestions that he’s not nearly brittle enough to be Essington material

just cause - well yeah it’s always exciting seeing Francis doing what he does best.

Is going to be a beast for the the senior team next year.

10 Likes

FRANGA.

I’m a believer, he was slammed in that mark and never looked like dropping it

CLUNK CITY LIMITS

Fitness, the biggest flaw in his game, has improved dramatically. 2018 looks promising!

Can someone dig up “that” goal? I cbf

Hurley Mark II: back forward back.

3 Likes

Not worried in the slightest. Typical blitz panic merchants at their finest. Come back to this thread in 2020 then make a judgement.

He is going to tear games to shreds soon enough.

He just needs time.

I want him to develop in the AFL - he would give us equal output to any of howlett, dea, laverde, colyer, watson.

Yes he needs time, he also needs time in the AFL.

Play him in the 1’s from this week and don’t drop him.

3 Likes

I’d play him ahead of Dea and Gleeson as a 3rd defensive tall every day of the week.

3 Likes

As that great philosopher Jagger said, … “You can’t always get what you want…”

He’s fine doing his thing where he is for the minute, … only just showed some of what you’d want to see yesterday after a pretty lacklustre month, and even then it was piecemeal.

Needs to do the sort of thing he did yesterday. more often in a game, and more consistently before he’d even be a chance.

He can, & he will. Another pre season under the belt and he should get there very early in 18.

4 Likes

So is it pretty much settled he will be that third tall defender type?

Only obvious role for him at this stage.

Reckon that’s where he begins in the ones at least, but then could/will become your perfect swingman.

I’m in two minds with him, he actually could be and i’m hoping he becomes the power midfielder we are after.

He attracts the ball, he is powerful, he is quick. He is very much in the Danger/Dusty mould I believe, and even those 2 took 4-5 years to develop a midfielders tank. So there’s still hope.

I also think he could be as good as Hurley and Rance and own one of the key tall spots. Similar body shapes albeit still very much a boy, but once he gets that man’s body he will destroy opponents.

What I don’t want is Francis to become a swingman utility type, I think he will get lost like that.