#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Schache has shown almost nothing.

1 Like

Tom Brown is saying Collingwood are making a play for Sloane.

We need to get Sloane. Thatā€™s the only way I want Francis leaving.

3 Likes

Not dissimilar to Francis then?

Still reckon Iā€™d prefer Francis over Schache on balanceā€¦

1 Like

Yes,ā€¦ but if it was Frang as part of something for Sloane,.(which is what I suspect is possibly why this has been floated for), ā€¦ it would be hard to be too upset.

Sloan will be 28 next year. As good as he is, giving away a potential 10 player for a maybe 3-4 year (2-3 good years left) player doesnā€™t fit with our demographic.

If he was 4 years younger Iā€™d definitely go for him. If he was 10 years younger, Donnington would definitely go for him.

8 Likes

No chance the Crows would swap Sloane for Francis

Not a straight swap, . no.

Actually works perfectly if we think we are in with a flag chance in the next few years though.

4 Likes

Classic Collingwood going after another midfielder.

3 Likes

Tom Browne is dead to me

3 Likes

lf it comes down to us losing a player then l would prefer to lose The Langford than St, Francis. But that is just me,

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to know how you can justify that?
From what Iā€™ve seen, apart from a few 5 minute cameos, heā€™s really demonstrated nothing that could possibly lead you to that conclusion.

5 Likes

I reckon any team could make any number of plays for Sloane and I reckon theyā€™d all have about a 0% chance of pulling it off.

See, I saw that and thought Adelaide were the ones that wouldnā€™t take that, as Cameron is the only one who has actually done something at senior level. If they do a swap of picks, we will be the ones getting the worst one back.

3 Likes

Well, yes and no.

For the last 2 years we have been screaming for the club to be ruthless and get rid of ā– ā– ā– ā–  that donā€™t for the line.

Maybe this is the club being ruthless, and itā€™s just beginning. Maybe theyā€™ve had a gutful like us?

4 Likes

Rory Sloane is 4 years and 10 mths younger than Brendon Goddard.

BJ just came second in the Crichton

Sloaneā€™s age is fine

1 Like

List clogger.

Perhaps th e desird to land the three sss has prompted the club to explore all alternative ways of facilitating the desired outvome, and have concluded, that to keep then"cost" to managable proportions, something had to ā€œgiveā€ ???

Sloane is a legit star and exactly what our midfield needs. If a Francis for Sloane straight swap was available you would take it and run

But I canā€™t imagine Adelaide wanting to let him go

Jesus Christ thatā€™s ambitious

4 Likes