#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

A random tweet by an anonymous person on twitter at 4:49am doesnt hold a lot of credibility if you ask me.

1 Like

Won’t get Stringer deal done so you wouldn’t think we would go for this.

Would get the Gold Coast deal done I reckon, banking a pick for next year is something they would be interested in. Ditto GWS. Would get one down.

Depends on if you think that’s value. If the club is testing the market/giving him a wake up call then it won’t be enough, if the club thinks he isn’t going to develop, it is.

1 Like

No way for a second rounder and no way giving port anything.

The only thing Dodoro needs to do is to tell port and Koch to ■■■■ off.

24 Likes

Yeah. And that’s got nothing to do with the Francis thing.

5 Likes

Exactly. He should just ring them up and do that on a weekly basis anyways.

20 Likes

If this is actually the case then no props go to dodoro. He has turned pick 6 in to 17 in 2 years:

It’s a miss. A big miss. Especially when you see Charlie Curmow running around about to take the competition apart.

Atleast he knows he has to fix it and is in the process of burying the past.

1 Like

I reckon that playing in the senior team every week is the kind of thing that would go a long way to curing homesickness.

6 Likes

Spending alot of time in the modified training group would also not help homesickness. You just want to be out on the training track, having fun with your mates.

1 Like

So what you 2 are getting at is, this clubs ■■■■■■?

They all showed significantly more at the age of 20.

The problem with trading Francis are the known unknowables.

4 Likes

Be patient and get behind him he is going to be a very good player.

I rate him ahead of Langford for intensity at the contest.

One of the best long kicks on the list and of course a fine overhead mark.

22 Likes

And that’s just the known problem.

Bradley Hill won Freo’s B&F - his words interestingly after winning in regards to his onfield success…“Maybe being home and being happy. I’ve got all my family and friends around me and I’m just enjoying life,” Hill said.
Just saying…

2 Likes

I seriously think ridley is going to suprise a few and be a absolute star.

14 Likes

The only question mark is on his aerobic capability. The way the game is played, forward or back you still need to cover kms. He’s got everything else to dominate.

1 Like

I rate him very highly.
He’s more of a Mackie/Birchall type uber-flanker than a key defender though.

3 Likes