#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

I don’t think its just a commitment to fitness problem for Francis, confidence is playing a major part in his output aswell.

Last year I suggested trading the crouch brothers in for pick 1 when Brad was being speculated on.

I got flamed.

I still wouldn’t do it in hindsight now we have Pidge but Matt has grown into a very good player and Brad has significant untapped talent.

Despite this, Sloane is still Crows number 1.

2 Likes

I was actually with you, if only for matt crouch

1 Like

That is not saying alot!!! Reckon everyone on the list, bar J Merrett, would be in the same boat.

1 Like

Never say never obviously but I’d be beyond surprised to see him traded now.

9 Likes

This about Sloane or Francis?

Do you say that mainly due to a lack of strong interest from the two South Australian clubs?

Something I have noticed on Franga’s instagram:

His recent post from the Crichton has no attention at all from any of the senior guys at the club, whereas his posts prior to this all have likes from Heppll, Zaka, Hooker etc

Potentially shows the players were all aware of his intention to leave and not happy - also may indicate that he is out of there (i.e. Dodoro has decided to trade him)

I’d trade him to Port for Marshall.

1 Like

Francis is contracted and stays…unless we are offered overs for him

or unless we can use him in part to negotiate a trade for Sloane.

1 Like

Oh geez, confidence player is the last thing you want someone described as.

And confidence has no bearing on your fitness level.

Wish it did I would be really fit.

2 Likes

Not Sloane, but Ollie Wines is what we need…or one of the Crouch brothers.

3 Likes

The above post was not brought to you by the letter ‘S’

1 Like

Ollie Swine

4 Likes

You know for a kid whose dream from a young age would have been to play for the Dons.

Must be something significant to want to head home.

1 Like

I don’t think you can get anything more significant than losing your brother.

For a kid that has experience such highs and such lows at a young age I’m not that surprised that he is questioning what’s important.

Mercuri went through something similar and was never the same player.

Whatever Francis decides I wish him the best.

33 Likes

I’m looking forward to when we can say, ‘Hey, remember when Port were offering a future second round pick for Francis?’
And all have a good laugh.

9 Likes

You have stalker like qualities.

3 Likes

Junkins I mean Jenkins must be laughing at the contract he got from Adelaide. This man is no play maker.

2 Likes