#10 Nicholas (Nick) O'Brien

Last four VFL games were 36 or 37 disposals, around some ~25 average disposal AFL games.

Good thing Jobe Heath David Dyson etc never get injured.

Seriously, stats mean ■■■■ these days. Impact is what matters…did he have an impact with those possessions?

Are you questioning J Wooshful's judgment?

WELL, ARE YOU?

Cutting all the edgy smart arses out of the list. Browne, NOB, Melk all gone. That leaves BJ. Now we have a team of pussycats.

He didn’t get those stats by sweeping half-back.

As noted elsewhere, Dyson is now our only young big bodied insider.

Now is the time to be ruthless. He might have racked up the pill in a couple of games but if he played for farkCarlton we’d be LOLing at his impact as a player. Good VFL player, but he was not taking us to our next premiership (nor helping us remain competitive in the meantime!)

Ah well.

I suppose it was fun while it lasted.

Wow people really have spot for a player that didn’t do much. He was ■■■■, another one of those good VFL rubbish afl players

Wow people really have spot for a player that didn't do much. He was ■■■■, another one of those good VFL rubbish afl players

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it’s sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you’re older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I’d something more to say

I understand but still disappointing for Nick. Later in the year he was one of the only players to hit a forward on a lead. Zaka, Melks, Goddard, and plenty of other star senior players couldn’t do it but N’OB was on the improve, no doubt. If we replace him with someone elses rejects I’ll be p****d.

Memo to all currently listed players: Do NOT host the Crichton Medal red carpet segment. Bad Omen.

Disappointed. Thought he would get another year.

Wow people really have spot for a player that didn't do much. He was ■■■■, another one of those good VFL rubbish afl players

Harsh and unnecessary.

So that’s numbers #3 #8 and #10 free now, I wonder who will get them?

Harsh and unnecessary.

especially coming from the guy who loved Leroy jetta.

Players I’ve critised this year:

Melk
Steinberg
Carlisle
NOB

Players I’ve unrealistically talked up:

Pears

Finally, list Management decisions are being made based on my posting history.

Harsh and unnecessary.

It’s weird because DT is always positive about every single player (srsly)

Players I've critised this year:

Melk
Steinberg
Carlisle
NOB

Pears

In Paul Peos We Trust

Players I've critised this year:

Melk
Steinberg
Carlisle
NOB

Pears

In Paul Peos We Trust

I’m the Anti-Peeto

He didn't get those stats by sweeping half-back.

As noted elsewhere, Dyson is now our only young big bodied insider.

Arise, Clayton Oliver.

I bet Patty Ambrose is glad he is contracted for next year, but based on this clean out , and the Ambrose performance in 2015 , he needs to show a lot of improvement in terms of impact on games rather than impact on opposition players. TBH, even though I am a fan of Ambrose, I would have kept NOB instead of Ambrose given the choice.

I bet Patty Ambrose is glad he is contracted for next year, but based on this clean out , and the Ambrose performance in 2015 , he needs to show a lot of improvement in terms of impact on games rather than impact on opposition players. TBH, even though I am a fan of Ambrose, I would have kept NOB instead of Ambrose given the choice.

I’d think that regardless of the clean out Ambrose needs to show much more. I personally think he was a knee jerk reaction to losing Crameri but Crameri he is not. I would not keep either. Hopefully Ambrose can have a great 2016 and justify his contract.