#10 Nicholas (Nick) O'Brien

Bring him in!

I reckon we’ll run with Hams and The Langford as inside mids

Some talk of an impromptu draft for Wada impacted clubs. He’d be a certainty imo.

Some talk of an impromptu draft for Wada impacted clubs. He'd be a certainty imo.

Lol. A draft. No one but us loses more than two players. Let them upgrade their farking rookies.

Some talk of an impromptu draft for Wada impacted clubs. He'd be a certainty imo.

They knew the risks when they made the trade and they used that as a bargaining tool against us so fark them.

Agree with rosso and Boot. But its being mooted.

either way, Nob seems an ideal top up.

I reckon we'll run with Hams and The Langford as inside mids

Would be a disaster. The likes of Goddard, Zac and Zaka will be far more prominent.

He’s back for the VFL team in 2017. Does he reckon he’s still a chance?

Does this make it 11 out of 13 back in?

He's back for the VFL team in 2017. Does he reckon he's still a chance?
Sauce?

I can’t remember if he was offered a top-up spot this year?

He's back for the VFL team in 2017. Does he reckon he's still a chance?
Sauce?

I can’t remember if he was offered a top-up spot this year?

Check your own VFL section. Horses mouth. Apparently he was but declined. Doesn’t seem to think he’s still a chance moving to Ballarat and all but you never know.

We received an end of 1st round draft pick for Richards which was a brilliant piece of trading given the level where Ted was at the time. Nick would need to improve fitness, athleticism, speed & disposal efficiency to become part of a premiership AFL midfield. That is unlikely.

we got Richard Cole for the Richards pick

I wish you’d never spoken

We received an end of 1st round draft pick for Richards which was a brilliant piece of trading given the level where Ted was at the time. Nick would need to improve fitness, athleticism, speed & disposal efficiency to become part of a premiership AFL midfield. That is unlikely.

we got Richard Cole for the Richards pick

No we didn’t, we got pick 19 for Teddy, we used that to pick up Demps, we trade pick. 23 to the Pies for Richie Cole.

I wish you’d never spoken

nickobrien35Had such a fun year this year moving to SA. Will always appreciate the opportunity @eagleswwtfc gave me to be a part of such a special club. Made some wonderful friends and it's a place myself and my family felt so welcome at. Was also great to live with my best mates @mattcrouch44 & @bradcrouch over there for the year. Looking forward to being back in Melb closer to gods country (Ballarat) and also having a kick with @essendonvfl in 2017.

He will absolutely smash it in the VFL.

Very happy with this news.

Excellent news :slight_smile:

Really happy this guy is back in the fold. Great person and will be huge for our VFL side.