#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

I HEARD THAT in regional Vic

@Humble_NSW_Fan didn’t hear it though he never hears anything up in Dubbo

9 Likes

I remember that. Pretty well zero chance of error from that distance, even if he shinned it.

Heretical, I know, but I wouldn’t be offended if Heeney won it…nor surprised.

4 Likes

Heeney’s was at a really important time

But he didn’t get the hang time Francis did and that was up on Ryder as well not just Hogan.

Francis scores better in a number of respects imo: the leap onto a tall player, the boost, the long hang time, the one touch grab, the elegant return to land on his 2 feet. Heeney was exciting but reckless, and untidy the way he came back to ground.

1 Like

Everything you say is correct. I would just like to add that Francis made it look so dam.n easy and clinical. Probably too easy which could go against him when they should be praising him for it instead and give him MOTY.

1 Like

Francis scores better in a number of respects such as he plays for us. Heeney was reckless and untidy and doesn’t play for us.

4 Likes

If it comes down to a fan vote again, then we’ll see how many of Sydney’s 1.1 million ‘fans’ are actual supporters

3 Likes

My super got screwed up well and truly. After sitting in a fund for 23 years, it earned me a grand total of around $1000 more than l put in.

l also remember Lindsay McGhie and Greg Brown kicking enormous drop kicks, on a regular basis. Brown also kicked huge torps, which we see are slowly creeping back into the game now, which can only be a good thing. More of them will come soon enough, and so will the drop kicks to counter the speed of foot of players.

We’re from Dubbo Ray

I can confirm that I have heard nothing up here. My sources have nothing to add.

this is not unusual.

4 Likes

I’ve been told I am a halfwit.

(My mum is from Dubbo. Work out which half is which.)

1 Like

Kane Cornes had to concede, " Aaron Francis, who is one of the most exciting prospects in the competition. " when he put Franga in his team of bests for Round 23

AFL Player Ratings ( CD) put Franga in their team of the week for the second week in a row.

3 Likes

Tell them the half alone is smarter then the whole of many others. Or just tell them to fark off. !

What are we calling old these days? (Incriminates self by asking the question)

OLD is when you have a drink with your mates and they are competing to see who has the highest PSA level.

3 Likes

You’re old if you’ve ever seen a mangle being used.
You’re old if you ever had a Commodore 64 or an Atari 2600.
You’re old if you’ve ever seen an episode of BJ and the Bear (not as sexy as it sounds).
You’re old if you went to a game where goal umpires wore big white hats.
You’re old if you went to those secret meetings to work out exactly how to indulge in all of life’s luxuries while screwing the young people and laughing at th…I’ve said too much.

7 Likes

This is the only one I’m unfamiliar with.