#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

The “half of Blitz” coach.

2 Likes

Has he got the fitness to play any position week in week out at AFL level?

Or is it ignorance or apathy?

Wasn’t great but there was about half a dozen worse than him that are escaping the heat

5 Likes

Feel everyone is being pretty harsh on him. Took more marks inside 50 than anyone else in the team. Presented up to half back to provide options. Generally created a contest. Far from our worst. Should have kicked 2. If he had most would have been singing his praises

4 Likes

Yeah, but he didn’t and so we aren’t.

Not sure what anyone was watching but i saw a guy with raw talent marking, leading and presenting. He kicks them goals and this thread would be praising him. He let himself down with finishing, but he was the last of our worries today imo

12 Likes

I have been a big fan but today was terrible. He should have kicked the goals and been defensive of Blicavs and Taylor. His lack of defensive pressure was terrible.

1 Like

I am still not confident with Franga as a forward.

Concerned
Showed great promise
backward step today but had many friends
Lack of heart and hunger amongst the majority of the group puzzling after a great game last week

Was better than Joey tonight

2 Likes

Far too many times he didn’t provide a contest in the air when the ball was in his area, which is disappointing considering that is his biggest strength at the moment.
His ground level pressure was non-existent. TBell or Draper would have provided just as much pressure resting forward, so we may as well have had both of them in the team, so Joe could stay forward all day instead of having to ruck.

3 Likes

He’s still just not fit enough. Will he ever be?

Gets by in defence at the moment because he reads the play so well. But if the club doesn’t think they can get him fitter, then I’m not against them trading him, because he’s not going to break back into this back 7 unless he gets fitter.

He has definite problems with his game, agree. But he’s got IT. I don’t believe he is a forward but i reckon he could easily replace ridley down back, who i think is overrated on here, and do a better job

1 Like

Yep.

Was actually better than I thought he’d be when I saw him walk to the goal square next to Taylor.

Should have kicked both goals, and normally would.

I wouldn’t put a line through him as a forward based on today.

6 Likes

He probably could (on talent) except he seems to have little interest in reachingafl levels of fitness and when he gets tired he just absolutely stops

He could be a forward i do agree, but on exposed form id drop Ridley and put him back

2 Likes

I don’t think they’re like for like.

Francis plays way taller.

1 Like

Yep apart from the first qtr his efforts where horrendous

I can only assume he doesn’t have the heart for it. I don’t know the guy obviously but to me he just doesn’t look like he could give a fark

He has shown he has all the footy skills

If it was me I wouldn’t play him again

1 Like

No they weren’t.

2 Likes