#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Im shocked he didn’t get selected…not!!!

Hearing he wants to play seniors but is really enjoying his footy that VFL is still something to look forward too. Biting his time and will just keep competing hard. In good spirits

35 Likes

Maybe he and the club have agreed that he will be in adelaide next season and is happy to play him in VFL to help him with his issues?

Sounds stupid

Great that he is happy but his body is good, his head is good and his form is good. Now is the time to get him into the side and give him a chance. He is a big part of our future and one of, if not the most talented player on our list.

3 Likes

Exactly. GET HIM IN

This notion has been debunked a few times already in this thread.

Hope he doesn’t break his teeth

8 Likes

I’m so proud of him, his parents must be over the moon with how he has handled everything.
Everything he does do at AFL level will be really rewarding for everyone who has been around him and has followed his career like us.
Love the lad.

6 Likes

I heard he’s going to debut in his home town in round 23 and kick 4 goals from half-back to win the game and put us into the finals.

14 Likes

You would think you would get as many games as possible in him. Incase he did want to get to Adelaide at least he would gain some currency in the exchange period.

And sink one from 55m? And be played forward for the next four seasons because of that one showing even though he is a true defender?

At least we can’t done in an ensuing Elim final by the crows at football park.

1 Like

Damn. You missed the entire joke, and still made me look clever.

4 Likes

He’s already under contract for another year.

Big statement
Unproven
Although of course we remain very hopeful

It’s time.

Every game for the rest of the year.

Ambrose injury makes it an easy decision.

5 Likes

Watch them bring dea back in for Ambrose. Nothing surer.

FFS he has to play.

Ambrose, Redman injured. No F@cking brainer.

GET HIM THE FARK IN!

1 Like

Well it would be the like for like decision.

1 Like

So who is framcis’ “Like for like”… Hurley? He’s never getting dropped

Yep. Or Goddard.

I’m not saying you couldn’t bring Francis in for Ambrose, but you’d have to rejig our defence to do it, and that’s not an overly sensible thing to do imo to a defence where things are going ok.