#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

SANDWICHES

5 Likes

I’m gonna go buy some cheezels, fanta and carrots to celebrate the naming of Frang!

2 Likes

I’m coming dressed as a Harikrishna and pray he has a blinder.

How good are Cheezles?

1 Like

Hearing Dea won the battle over Franga. Hope its wrong but it’s a good journo telling me. Parish picked as well for Stringer.

2 Likes

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

/meltdown

@Stallion do you take collections for ■■■■ ripping. Your services are required and I’m willing to pay.

1 Like

Dea on 2 METRE PETER

The Gold Coast Sins run a taller forward line than Collingwood*. We’re down three mediums/talls due to injury.

EFC Selection Committee: hold my beer.

*Well, Blitz tells me this. I’ve never heard of them.

Oh, the meltdown is only just beginning

2 Likes

If it’s Dea and Parish for Ambrose and Stringer that’s not surprising at all.
It will be interesting to see if they’re the only changes.

Yeh its been commonly noted Myers was very unlikely so will see

If Francis is not in… I’m sorry spin it however you want, but you simply cannot tell me that Francis would not be able to match deas output

2 Likes

ITS TIME

3 Likes

Perfect response!

You seem to constantly ignore the fact that they are very different players, who perform quite different roles.

4 Likes

So Dea got the nod. You’d think we were in the Premiership window given our selections.

1 Like

No, I think the fact we keep selecting Dea says quite the opposite. We currently need blokes who can do a job, and we know can do that job, to keep the team working.

Look at Richmond, Sydney, Geelong etc;. They have put kids in key spots because they know they have the talent around them that even if they don’t perform, the team still works. I don’t think we can afford to do that just yet, and whilst Francis may potentially be a lot of things, he is far from a proven commodity.

1 Like

Roco or De stoop?