#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Goes from one red sash to another red sash…reckon all he needs to do is rip the badges off his current jumper and problem solved!

Looks like the best footballer’s footballer in the draft. Reads the play like Brian Lake but is more damaging on the rebound. Very, very, very happy.

Absolutely delighted. This man, the adversity he has faced and prevailed over, awesome. Cannot wait to see him in full flight. Absolute certainly to play 200+ for our great club and will play every game with heart on his sleeve.

Probably the best player in the draft. Looks super.

Ps hands off, I’m driving this bandwagon

Ps hands off, I'm driving this bandwagon

You can drive. I’m getting on the p!ss with everyone else in the back

GUN.

Typical …

Over the moon! Wanted this kid for a long time. Give him 31!

Typical …

I still owe you a cold one.

Best part of the night was hearing this kid called. Will be a gun. Could easily become the ‘hindsight’ best player of the draft and be the next clone of a Goddard/Hodge type player. True utility that can play a variety of positions well.

Welcome to the Hangar!

Idolizes Goddard. Hope Goddard takes him under his wing, and he learns to eat, sleep and train just like him.

First thing that Francis does when he gets to the club…go to membership department and get a refund on his membership.

First thing that Francis does when he gets to the club....go to membership department and get a refund on his membership.

Bet you they still manage to talk him into a 3 gamer.

Lol. Top post.

First thing that Francis does when he gets to the club....go to membership department and get a refund on his membership.

Bet you they still manage to talk him into a 3 gamer.

And then hand deliver it to his home.

Yeap there is something very Fletcher-esq about this kid.

Very reassuring/calming. Hopefully he reads the play as good and dominates doing wherever the hell likes all over the ground.

Yes!

Next captain after hep

The club believe he is the real deal both on and off the oval

Awesome pick up, I have a huge man love for Francis for very personal reasons and just so delighted he is at our great club

Just got home and still pumped!
Great to see talented kids excited to come to us