#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Firstly any basic knowledge of physics demonstrates that he head couldn’t get to the position it got to if it was hit.

Secondly it symbolic of where we are as a club. We are willing to accept mediocrity yet again. I stuck fat through the saga thinking we would use it as ammunition to become ruthless once again but no we continue to be ■■■■ whipped into submission. If you’re happy for the club not to fight, or at the very least explain why it didn’t, then I think we are going nowhere fast.

2 Likes

thats been the issue all these years! not explaining petty ■■■■ like why we accepted fines. got it.

no it’s not, not even close

I’d still like to know why O’Meara at no stage held his head as if it was paining him.

But it’s a disgrace that a repeat offender like Jones gets $1500 for punching to the head and this gets $2000. Absolute joke, and they just make themselves sound stupider every time they say anything about it.

Also fairly telling that that bump was AFL Highlight #1 on their 10 highlights video.

15 Likes

So we are ruthless?

It’s a $2k fine

He left a player concussed.

There’s no conspiracy

No ones been hard done by

The bump has been dead for years

Of all the things the club needs to worry about this is rightfully down the bottom.

2 Likes

yes, but whiplash!

YOU MONSTER

2 Likes

Once Franga got picked we couldn’t complain about him still being in the twos. Good thing this happened, just keeps giving does Aaron.

wait WHAT!!! we aren’t contesting it???

What a gutless pathetic spineless decision. May as well just bend over and let the AFL smash our back door in while we are at it

Sad part is it doesn’t surprise me at all

3 Likes

How can you contest?

Defence: Your honour the bump wasn’t dangerous.

Prosecutor: Your honour may I present medical exhibit A. The players concision report.

Defence: Your honour he may be concussed but it’s the vibe.

Meanwhile we’ve put Francis up in lights and in front of TV cameras.

1 Like

Shoulda mentioned that Aaron was pretty stoked that he made the AFL’s top ten plays of the week

11 Likes

Where are you getting the concussion angle from? No mention of it in the official MRO findings and AFL website saying Hawthorn has no injury concerns from the match.

Last time I checked you don’t get winded when hit in the head either.

2 Likes

Was just going of what was posted earlier.

Could very easily be wrong.

there you go you ■■■■■■ sooks

GM of Football, Dan Richardson, has released the following statement in regards to the MRO decision on Aaron Francis…

“Our consideration to challenge was significant but based on all information available to us, we determined the charge would be difficult to overturn at tribunal,” Richardson said.

“The decision to accept the fine was agreed on by all parties, in consultation with Aaron.”

Aaron Francis accepted his $2000 fine for rough conduct after his bump on Jaeger O’Meara was graded as careless conduct with low impact to the head.

“we determined the charge would be difficult to overturn at tribunal”

Ok if it’s difficult then, don’t worry about it. Sure everyone is up in arms about it, but if it’s too difficult…

It’s also too difficult to beat Carlton who are literally one of the worst teams from the last 10 years.

This club…

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Drink.

2 Likes

too difficult to contest
too difficult to beat carlton
too difficult to organise 22 players to play
too difficult to drive to tulla
too difficult to wake up in the morning
too difficult to live
too difficult. all too difficult.