#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

edit god wouldn’t load

Because I follow football other than just Essendon. The only time other clubs use the rookie draft to recycle players is to keep an injured or contracted player. Yet we have used it many times to give a player another chance to prove themselves.

So you’re claiming getting rid of one coach is strong. I counter that by asking was it left until we lost to Carlton? Why did we allow the coaching structure that clearly wasn’t working (as proved by subsequent results) allow us to win just 2 of 8 matches and ruin another season. I agree the club has the chance to right this wrong come year end yet decisions like today leaves me with little faith it will happen.

On your trade points I was merely pointing out we don’t win every time. You claimed we are great and I showed you we have always been.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Fixed.

Just on the coaches, it couldn’t have been done that much faster. Richardson was new to the club and there is laws in place for termination. From the outside it seemed to be handled well saying he chose to leave and didn’t lead to any suing. There’s no way you could have moved on more than one 2 months into the season.

They should be giving Francis some royalties for creating the highlight :joy: $2k should cover it.

Mmm, … top pressure act of the game carries a $2k award doesn’t it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Did we thank the MRP for their efforts?

we usually do in these situations.

reminds me of #sagadays

3 Likes

shrugs
I wouldn’t have challenged it.

I mean…the idea of Essendon standing up to protect the game from the AFL…

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it cost more in Lawyer fees etc to challenge than the fine?

I can kind of agree to you first point about the magnitude of the issue.

But nothing was said in that statement. It was response to substantial noise with noise lacking substance.

1 Like

If you became aware that Aaron preferred to let the matter go for personal reasons and didn’t want that disclosed, would that “nothing”statement transmogrify into a statement of some substance ?

1 Like

Would have thought the club would challenge that fine.

Does anyone actually believe the statement helped the matter go away?

1 Like

drink…

3 Likes

Maybe in your world it hasn’t.
Just casting my eye over the Herald Sun, can’t see Aaron emblazoned over the front or back pages.

1 Like

I’m happy for the club to pay $2k every week if Francis bumps like that each game.

7 Likes

And you believe the reason for that is the statement? A brownlow medal favourite just got handed the biggest tribunal sentence this decade but of course a meaningless statement from the club has prevented Francis from upstaging that. Your world is a strange strange place.

1 Like

The problem of course is that next time he fairly bumps somebody this incident will be used against him to show a poor record & he will be suspended.

5 Likes

I can never understand those who post on Blitz spewing out hate and bile for our Club.

Then I read a post on Facebook, that even spews out more abuse and hate, from one who pretends he loves the Club.

I suppose at least he did it under his own name.

1 Like