#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

theres enough here to see that hes going to be a staple in our 22. his kicking is so good. he always finds a way to kick to our advantage instead of others that bomb it into packs when the clear option doesent present itself.

all that talk about him being able to control games in his draft year is starting to show more with each game.

One of the best stories of the year, this bloke can really play.

Go the big Red one!

1 Like

His disposal and vision is elite.

The confidence in his marking ability will come.

1 Like

Has confidence. Has talent. Great to watch.

He is still a fair way off it imo, struggling to find the right spots when we have the balll in defence, not working hard enough, floating between contests. But when he is around the ball you can see his quality. I donā€™t think he is a lock best 22 just yet but he is certainly an exciting prospect and itā€™s wonderful to see him out there.

12 Likes

Whatā€™s normal to him, amazes us. He will be our new god.

3 Likes

Reminds me so much of Bluey Shelton. Bluey played half his career with only one eye but was still a champion CHB.

2 Likes

spin

42 Likes

Good lord

Hopefully heā€™ll only cop a $2k fine for that brutal head contact.

21 Likes

Injuries piled up meaning he had to play 93% of game time. Played the game out strongly! Hopefully his fitness issues are well and truly behind him.

5 Likes

what is this? a franga for ants?

6 Likes

Look how sluggish he is in that last quarter clip!

3 Likes

He is beaut!

Give him another 20 games and he will start to tear the game apart from the backline

Got a bit of mongrel in him aswell which we need in this team I like him BIGRED

Both of us are dikkheads

5 Likes

yeah @Houli_Dooli is a dikkhead

Having wings in a bath is one of the most spectacular moments a man can have. Not sure Iā€™d put my wings on a toilet seat thoā€¦

2 Likes

That smile is reminiscent of me when enjoying some DELICATE wings in a TOASTY bath. Thatā€™s livingā€¦

2 Likes

You angry today M8? May I suggest some SUMBLIME wings to cure what ails ya?

tbh i have no idea which houli douley was the tragic in the draft threads with me for the last 5 years.