#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

yuppie

2 Likes

IBM PC, complete with CGA monitor, 256kb of ram and the mighty 8088 processor.

6 Likes

#1 in comp for intercept marks based on his last 6 weeks. Look forward to 22 weeks of that next year… and ridiculous delivery by foot to go with it!

12 Likes

Not sure how I’ll get through the next 6 months.

3 Likes

He’s gonna take the competition by storm. And you’re all gonna love it!

I predict this time next year Francis and Lever will be the two best intercept defenders in the comp and vying for AA honours.

3 Likes

I’m ready!

Half old it is then.

1 Like

How about -
Owned a Torana
Owned an XD Falcon
Owned a WB Panel Van

Can only imagine what that camp would have done to him.

A bit old for me.
It was all about the Lasers and Pulsars when I was growing up.
Wish I was around for the Sandman revolution, though.

For so many reasons.
Okay, for one reason.

5 Likes

I ended up with one of these from my Dad’s work. Coveted it for years then it was mine, thought it might even talk to me like Electric Dreams. It never did and I didn’t have a clue what to do with it. The 64 was a much friendlier chap.

Wim you might’ve had an Archimedes, ahead of its time and arguably running a windows based os well before the big guys. Nobody got on board development wise and it died a death. My Uncle had one, wrote us a few basic games on it, magic. You might also be thinking of the Amiga, which is the Aaron Francis to Goddard’s 64.

Absolutely agree and backs up the point I made earlier

Amiga also rings a bell, but I don’t know if that’s nostalgia or covetness (sp?) talking.
I do know I did a very little bit of homework on it, wrote a quiz on it in basic with an audio tape back-up, and played text wizardry maze games on it.

My sister bought it. I think it was meant to be for Jane software that you could get for her school work. I ended commandeering it for games that I could have just played on the 64.

Rack off. Dea was on caddy when he snagged those few goals. If you’re a troll jog on, if you’re just a complete idiot then I suggest you know your facts whe posting so you dont look so much of a degenerate (might be a bit too late for that)
He single handedly saved our backside with hurley against Richmond. easily could have been a 7-8 goal loss.

3 Likes

Covfefe is the word you’re after. Amiga was all disks methinks, Amstraad definitely tape, in fact I’m pretty sure the deck was built into the keyboard/motherboard. That’s probably enough nerdstalgia from me in the Francis thread.

1 Like

And that has what to do with what I said?

I resent the insinuation we don’t do this at other times of the year

3 Likes

Not an Industry fund then?