#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Probably in the cash option with fees…if people invest long-term in cash, then they’re half-witted.

Unfortunately super is one of those things a lot of people don’t even bother checking once the employer sets it up.
One that was setup for me placed the funds into such a cash fund. I changed immediately. Asked a few colleagues some years down the track and they hadn’t realised, they had made zero interest and actually lost the fees.
I am very active on my super fund and monitor it closely now.

■■■■ Smith VZ200?
BBC Acorn?

1 Like

We had a Tandy TRS-80 from ■■■■ Smith. Used a cassette for storage.

My personal first was a Mitac PC-XT with 10Mb storage and 256Kb RAM. Looxury! Probably 1985.

BBC Acorn 32k was a ripper.

l had to roll it over from the State Super fund l was in. l went through a broker at Slater & Gordon, who had been a colleague. For the first years o/s l got some progress reports. Then for a long time, l heard nothing.

T’was my first car.

What a friggin beast.

1 Like

Sounds like the broker made sure he got everything that was coming to you.

I rolled over about $6.5k to CBA Super Balanced in 1991. It grew to $28k by 2016, and I’d recommend no-one ever roll their super into any retail funds. Don’t know what I was thinking. Lot better than $1k growth though.

2 Likes

Second car I had. 351 XD Fairmont. 12 slotters. Sweet ride.

4 Likes

So CD have a stat called “Performance relative to expectation based on Age and Position, for players turning 25 or younger in 2018.”

And Francis is ranked #2 in the league (marginally behind Brodie Grundy)

Small sample size, but impressive nonetheless.

7 Likes

What surprised me about this is that @chris_64 didn’t post it. Maybe he sold his shares. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Gold Coast’s best youngster is ranked 93rd… shut ‘em down.

2 Likes

Clayton whom?

I read the first sentence and just assumed it was Chris_64. I’ve clearly been conditioned

1 Like

No Zach Merrett in that fancy list?

Champion data, pls.

3 Likes

I notice no one is saying CD is complete bulsh in this case . Confirmatory bias is alive and well on Blitz.

For once CD tells it like it really is. Even if based on a small sample.

1 Like

CD is most definitely still rubbish… especially when it comes to ■■■■ like this.

Best player relative to age and expectations blah blah blah. What complete and utter rubbish.

11 Likes

Thats more like it !

1 Like

Any list like that that has Stringer and Walla, and not Merrett, McGrath, Parish etc is not worth a clacker full of cold snow.

3 Likes

Third car for me, after an XB Fairmont and a TE Cortina Ghia 4.1 litre.
It would have been sacrilege to have anything from an XA to XF and not have 12 slotters on it.

2 Likes