#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

People are so touchy and quick to throw insults. Just relax, everyone’s entitled to their opinion.

3 Likes

Can someone tell me how he wasn’t listed in the best players on the ground? The kid was dominant. Josh green in the bests? Did nothing for the first three quarters.

It’s like free speech.

You can say what you like without going to jail, or worse, but equally, people are entitled to fire back when you talk shitt.

3 Likes

Didn’t make the bests

Fire back with a counter-argument, you mean?
That wasn’t one of those.

Which is reasonable imo. Good, solid game.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. He was definitely in the BEASTS.

7 Likes

BEAST on ground, imo.

3 Likes

i heard he didn’t make the besties.

friend

8 Likes

I don’t think he was in the bests, either.

Green sealed the game. He was sore and they played him in the goal square for the last quarter and he snagged 4. I think thats pretty good actually. There were 23 players in the team that beat Collingwood. I sense that the club are not overhyping Franga. I don’t think anyone welcomes the weight of too much expectation. He was playing in the team which he has been a part of for 4 months and I am sure he just wants to go out and enjoy playing finals and being part of finals wins for Essendon.

We are fortunate that Francis didn’t finish last year like he did this year. Otherwise Crows and Power would have been all over him.

I know what youre saying, but the only reason why frangas season has improved is because his mental state has improved, and if his mental state was better last year, he would not have sought a trade home (reading between the lines of what he has said in the media).

5 Likes

That’s a good point.

Unlucky not to make the top 3 marks of the year, I thought his was better than Walters

If he finished last year like he did this year he probably wouldn’t have requested a trade.

1 Like

We would have skewed the vote and won it, or has the voting changed?

Changed after last year when Eddie threw a misdirected tantrum at the AFL instead of his own supporters apathy.

The public vote on the round nominations but not the final winner.

Seems like it’s just as flawed then if Walters is in final 3 over Francis. Cameron and Heeney deserve top 3.

1 Like