#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

If you can do this…

10d8f9890be59948d97b9bb7f10b4afd

1 Like

I know someone who is pretty handy with photoshop who might be able to help me out with that.

2 Likes

I find it more insulting that he wasn’t a finalist in the AFL competition.

e1d0c4016d4c58c812b8f9d142f8dfc691f71bb7

17 Likes

Serious talent to be looking at the camera mid speccy.

1 Like

Would he be the last Don’s player since Geoff Blethyn to wear glasses?

2 Likes

Oh who the fk cares?

He should give me some of the $1500.

I’ve put $200 on him in each of his 3 years thinking he will win the rising star in that year :slight_smile:

Happy Friday

2 Likes

To be fair, the other three grabs in the top 3 were pretty ■■■■■■ good. But Franga’s was the best pure grab.

1 Like

Hell, $1500 a week almost gets you to the mythical $80K plus super a year.

1 Like

The Fiscal Fiend will have his hand out…and presumably his agent will want him to cough up too.

Whereas the fine is not tax-deductible, and I’m sure his agent isn’t helping him out with a couple of hundred for that.

They relay radio coverage of AFL matches via participating radio stations in the bush.
AKA Hutchy’s Fat friends. Part of Hutchys original corporate vehicle Crocmedia which did a reverse takeover of Pacific Star Network, installing Hutchy as the CEO and usurping Garry Pert. That ■■■■■■ Pert right off, by all accounts, because he had lined up the position at SEN before leaving Collingwood. Bridges burned LOL.,

Hope he doesn’t get a big head now!

2 Likes

I thought it was fitting :wink:

3 Likes

I was expecting this:

e1d0c4016d4c58c812b8f9d142f8dfc691f71bb7

26 Likes

It’s an improvement.

Carro’s Arrow just now - blasting the selectors for snubbing his MOTY.

Said it was ridiculous he didn’t even make the top 8. Basically called it a joke of the process.

6 Likes

I thought dogs only got high sticking their head out the car window.

1 Like

He was never gonna get a nod after Joe won it last year.

4 Likes