#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Pre or post 2000

This is what I like most about Francisā€™ game - His ferocious attack on the ball - Anyway he believes he can play at AFL level so its onwards and upwards from here.

Probably pre 2001
but I would not mind Sheedy taking the package under his wing now as a mentor!!!
Sheedy knows how good he can be-

Sheedy is in a good position for us - heā€™s at the club and can impart his knowledge and optimism on the players (and fans).

yes definitely

Can get a few of the younger brigade believing in themselves

We all know his potential rocks. But if sheeds got a hold of him Iā€™d be terrified he comes back as an over muscled diver who gets arthritis from signing every autograph book put in front of him.

You seem to have a low amount of respect for the achievements of one of our greatest coaches

5 Likes

No hes awesome.
I just donā€™t use tongue in cheek or winky type emoticons

Jokes are funny. Remembering Sheeds as the a senile old fool that Blitz knows him as isnā€™t

2 Likes

Was running with Saad today. Kept pushing with his running, really worked hard. Great to see the kid out there for a full pre-season.

38 Likes

Good on him.

ANNOUNCE TRAINING REPORT

if Francis wanted to be the best player in the comp he would be.

2 Likes

Iā€™d also like to express my fondness for that particular Franga.

7 Likes

ā€œIndeed, his performances were so stellar Champion Data has rated Francis as the best relative rated player in the AFL, leading the likes of Collingwood ruckman Brodie Grundy (+74%) and Brownlow Medallist Patrick Dangerfield (+72%)ā€

I know itā€™s CD, but still :sunglasses:

:pray::metal::hot_pepper::jack_o_lantern::eye: To stop European evil eye superstitions and the Aussie Mokersā€¦

2 Likes

Francis is easily my number one player that Iā€™m looking forward to watching going into 2019. I just canā€™t remember seeing a young EFC player under 10 games who has shown more. Hurleyā€™s first year is probably the closest, but nobody else comes close over the last 20 years.

9 Likes

Itā€™s only the ā€œeasilyā€ the bit Iā€™d argue with. I would have thought that we have a lot of contenders.

Daniher
Fantasia
Stringer
Shiel

all could be working into an extraordinary elite level season

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget Myers.

2 Likes