#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Why is that? Francis is more important for mine because he has the potential to be a top 10 player in the league in a few years’ time.

2 Likes

Because Walla is already a great player. I think Franga will be, but Walla currently has more impact.

I don’t blame Beams for what he did. His head is in a pretty ■■■■■■ up space. Everybody is entitled to their opinion though. I’m very empathetic when it comes to people with metal health issues. A lot of people either don’t understand them or don’t care.

This wasn’t a shot at you by the way.

We spending Frang panic dollars already?

I have no inside info, but I’m confident he will have a long and hopefully prosperous career in the red and black.

2 Likes

no i understand that. there probably wouldnt have been an issue with Beams if he didnt make that stupid speech at the best and fairest. made him look completely disingenuous

2 Likes

I agree. He must be feeling the love too. Has there ever been a 10 game player that fans like more? That has to be good for his head space.

I imagine Aaron would enjoy the comfort that comes with stability in his environment. If the one he is in at the moment is a positive one, that he feels apart of, I can’t see him going anywhere.

1 Like

Home is always a strong pull as you say, but his home is far from Adelaide, so that is not the pull. We stood by him in his hours of tribulation, he will stand by us. Have some faith. Get pumped instead of worrying about being one foot out the door.

3 Likes

Sign him up to good coin and he can fly family and friends to Melb every w/e, put them up in a decent house or apartment… wine and dine them etc. Adel is only an hour travel and the season 26 weeks - if the club looks after him, homesickness shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

[/quote]

I agree. He must be feeling the love too. Has there ever been a 10 game player that fans like more? That has to be good for his head space.
[/quote]

Another number 10 from yesteryear?

3 Likes

More importantly, where is his girlfriend from?

He won’t go anywhere.

5 Likes

I reckon we wouldn’t be able to get rid of him if we tried, I’d blame the Hooker influence.

I’d say Alex Johnson getting on the park for a game trumps it quite substantially

Yes, and Francis is still in the infancy of his career, and obviously still have a lot to learn, but I am content to put him in as a lock in the best 22. He has already shown enough that he is more important than Walla, imo.

1 Like

[/quote]

Another number 10 from yesteryear?
[/quote]

Bewick??

2 Likes

Completely disagree. With Aaron it’s more than just a footy story.

2 Likes

Don’t put away those panic dollars just yet Francis lovers.

Aaron was sighted some weeks ago by a friend crossing the Victorian border into South Australia… Think Adelaide, Port. Just saying.

Go all in. Go all in.

I can’t believe he had 50 goals in his 1st 10 games.

2 Likes

Oh no time to panic… Contracted player returns to home state during end of season break period…