#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He might have been. I thought we were just talking about the guys already in our system.

Anyway how good is Francis!

1 Like

He found out that he has to be Santa at the work Christmas Party. Was. Not. Amused.

5 Likes

So no ho, ho, ho.

3 Likes

Was out drinking beers with the boys last night so I’m under the impression he’s not injured… ANNOUNCE ACL

3 Likes

Not injured he’s fine

9 Likes

This thread needs more Francis!

He’s going to win 5 brownies and everyone here is talking alternative historical possibilities about a ■■■■■■■ round ball.

Giddy up Francis! ■■■■ the round ball!

3 Likes

is Franga playing Marngrook or something?

3 Likes

Derailing apology accepted. It’s an interesting discussion actually.

Francis could play with a square ball and still star.

Anyone else periodically watch the francis gamebreaker vid from the port game just to get their bandwagon engine purring.

2 Likes

Some say it’s good to learn to kick with a round ball because it’s easier to see how you make errors and needs more precision to kick it perfectly straight.

1 Like

Francis invented all the ball game

1 Like

Sign 'em up: Your club’s most important off-contract player

Nick Bowen and Mitch Cleary

Dec 22, 2018 8:30AM

Aaron Francis

After unsuccessfully requesting a trade at the end of 2017 and then taking personal leave from the club early in 2018, Francis now sees his future at Essendon, which is great news for the Dons. The South Australian was a revelation when he finally returned to the Bombers’ senior team in round 19. Stationed primarily in defence, Francis, 193cm, proved a roadblock for opposition teams with his outstanding overhead marking. He took a remarkable 10 contested marks over the final two rounds – four against Richmond in round 22 and six against Port Adelaide the following week – and knows instinctively when to zone off to intercept opposition attacks. There was never any doubting the raw talent of 2015’s No.6 draft pick, but now he appears ready to deliver on a consistent basis. The Bombers can call on his talents next year but need to ensure he’s still delivering for them in 2020 and beyond. - NB

1 Like

1 Like

There’s a who bunch of ■■■■ in this thread that I can’t be ■■■■■■ reading. Is he injured or not?

1 Like

What dafuq does this have to do with Aaron Francis?

One of these days we might get some actual moderation on this forum to keep things on track.

Francis huh - I am expecting a big preseason from the lad and am keen to see improvements on what he showed at the end of this season. Exciting times ahead

20 Likes

Any chance we can have the Francis thread here and you others who want to discuss Marn grook can take it somewhere else?

17 Likes

Back on topic.

He is the most exciting thing about going into next season for me. Cannot wait to watch him dominate.

1 Like

Was out last night having a few beers and chatting to a South Australian (a rare beast I know) who barracks for the hawks but couldn’t stop raving about Aaron. Reckons Aaron’s mental issues were only temporary and that he was a bargain at pick #6 and really excited about watching him develop.

2 Likes

Do tell South Australian Hawks fan, next he’ll be telling you Keith Roadhouse makes a very decent toasted sandwich. DERRRRR!

1 Like