#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Francis

5 Likes

E. Courtney Johns

E. All of the above

2 Likes

I know who Aaron and Conor are but who is B Daniher and D Mozzie? Barry Daniher and Darren Mozzie??

23 Likes

Daniher and Francis have way higher ceilings.
Daniher for me only because the position. He has had best on ground games and still not made the most of opportunities. Can easily kick 10 or have 25 and kick 5.
Francis though could have the moment bumps that change a game and put fear in opposition, be a wall with 15 marks and 20+ effective kicks. I don’t think that’s as high a ceiling as kicking 10 the way Daniher could do it.
Both in my eyes can be unstoppable. What makes it so tight though is that Daniher only has himself to blame for not having those elite games. Kicking and decisioning will always drag him down. One day and hopefully on a consistent basis can he have them games that are just 100% complete.

1 Like

That’s Mr Bazza for you, mate.

I still have it like this:

1. Joe
  2. Fanta
  3. Francis
  4. Stringer
  5. Langford
5 Likes

Teams will no doubt try and play through Aaron’s direct opponent to negate his intercepting, he isn’t a natural ‘shutdown’ type of defender. They will quickly learn to respect his boot - applying frontal pressure on him and/or either closing down or trying to pick off his dangerous passes. Considering his mental struggles they will also try and ruffle his feathers and put him off his game.

Having Hurley, Hooker and maybe even Ambrose next to him will be invaluable. I look forward to teams trying to target Aaron, I don’t think it will be tolerated for a second.

1 Like

Daniher would clearly require the higher ceiling, door frames and ceiling fans.

17 Likes

How dare you! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This post deserved far better. Good call by me

2 Likes

Could everyone quietly leave the thread please so HAP can have some quality time with himself.

Thank you.

17 Likes

Hard to say whats more important kicking a goal or saving a goal, but having both Daniher and Francis at opposite ends makes me very happy.
Both will be amazing players.

Yeah nah, the mob usually get it right.

1 Like

2019 - Rise of the Franga

2 Likes

Duracell? Or rechargeable NiMH?

4 Likes

Depends if you are up by a goal or down by a goal.

Or if you are a forward or a defender.

1 Like

If Francis was lighting it up for a South Australian side this year I’m not sure what I would do.

I’m glad we convinced him to stay because he is going to be a beauty.

1 Like