#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

The difference is that Begs doesn’t have an ounce of fat on his frame and Petracca looks like Jim Belushi.

Also, from reports, Fridge isn’t sitting at 97kg any more.

1 Like

You beauty! He’ll be able to “go to around the grounds” for us.

1 Like

He has clearly been eating from the same trough as Adam Saad has

7 Likes

Have a look above dude!

1 Like

100% agree with you there

Can’t you just let me enjoy picking on him? I was obviously being silly. But he is in better shape than i thought. Is that a recent photo?

The Obesity brothers!!

Pair of fat fks they are :laughing:

1 Like

I remember watching Franklin vs Ryder, many years ago. Hawthorn cleared the whole forwardline out, so it was one-on-one.
Franklin kicked 10(?). But I remember leaving the game, thinking that Ryder actually did pretty well and there wasn’t much more he could do considering he had no support from his team mates or coach. He won 50% of the marking contests.

I jumped on this forum and everyone was unloading on Ryder. I thought it was harsh.

3 Likes

If blitz was around when John Coleman playing I’m sure even he would have copped abuse.

You are only as good as your last possession on blitz.

3 Likes

His last possession most weeks was probably a goal. I get the feeling it would have been donnington style x 100 people.

2 Likes

FARK RYDER. FARKING JUDAS.

2 Likes

@Alan_Noonan_10 had some critical words to say about Coleman’s ball drop. He also gave Arthur Cleghorn a spray for going goalless in the 1898 final.

10 Likes

Just trying to make his eyeball’s implode.

2 Likes

I’m glad he’s mellowed in old age :blush:

1 Like

Fat ■■■■ :smiley:

You get the feeling petracca would have been a champion pre 1990s but unfortunately he seems to blow up too quickly for modern AFL

Still early in his career I suppose, but they did think they were getting the second coming of Garry Lyon and it looks like they have ended up with a Leigh Brown level talent

Too much Petracca in the Francis thread for mine, or is it that other way around?

They make for an interesting comparison actually… One has got himself fit and is now poised to dominate his position. The other isn’t fit enough to move into the position he should be playing in.

1 Like

Are you saying Francis is poised to dominate his position?

I reckon it’s guessing at this stage to suggest that Francis is fitter than Petracca

While Francis is much much much fitter than he was, he is still less fit than his opposition in my opinion.

Working hard with more work to do I reckon.

1 Like

He’s a hell of a lot fitter than he was 18mths ago. Petracca most definitely is not. He’s a lazy head wobbler.

1 Like