#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He better be out rested and not dropped.

Heā€™s drested.

2 Likes

And Myers has been bincluded.

5 Likes

Iā€™m no fan of Ambrose at all and would much prefer Francis be in, but on current form Ambrose has been better this year in my opinion. Francis certainly not playing as well as he did at the end of last year so far.

2 Likes

Reading the team selection article, Woosha did say that he gets a chance to ā€œfreshen upā€ for the North game, so Iā€™d say itā€™s more being rested than being dropped. Probably wonā€™t play VFL by the sound of thatā€¦

1 Like

VFL have a bye this week donā€™t they?

VFL have the bye I thiink

There isnā€™t vfl this weekend, we have the bye. Sounds like restedā€¦ but why wouldnā€™t you say?

Has looked tired, getting his match fitness still young and hasnā€™t had a full string of games in ever, needs a rest

4 Likes

Yeah. Important to manage his workload whilst his body gets up to the rigours of senior footy week-in week-outā€¦

Whoosha hates Francis

2 Likes

If he is sore or been rested why didnā€™t they put managed or rested?

Dropping one of our most talented players who gives everything is a really dumb move Essendon.

Itā€™s players like Francis I pay money to go see!

1 Like

We know he was sore/injured last week and clearly impeded.

Not sure anything more need be read into it.

10 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to suspect that perhaps the VFL team has a bye this week.

9 Likes

There is a VFL Bye this week, but they donā€™t say which date it is onā€¦

6 Likes

What about the reserves tho?

3 Likes

I heard Essendon went into round 1, and ate all of the percentage, and they had to close round 2.

14 Likes

Note sure if youā€™ve popped over to the Ess Bris thread lately, but there is an interesting post in there about a possible reason for his omission. Not saying itā€™s true and will let people read it for themselves rather than spreading it but makes sense if true.

Even if he is rested, I donā€™t see who he comes in for next week.