#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

I did see the comment but I’m not really that interested.

May be true or may not.

Not really any of my business.

Nor mine but if it’s true then it gives answers and you now know why “one of our most talented players who gives everything” has been dropped. Our business our not I would have thought it extremely relevant.

1 Like

It would be relevant if it proved to be true.

In this case it can’t be so I don’t think it’s worth discussing.

These rumours can quickly become fact.

Didn’t see it, got a post no. Or can someone pm me?

Agreed they can. Won’t discuss it any further-just thought it worth pointing out in a safe environment of like minded folk as a lot of people are asking questions and find both omissions strange.

2 Likes

Don’t want anything to brew here but presumably he’s heard from a sauce of his that a certain night went a little too off tap.

Not sure it’s anything particularly sensitive.

Can we stop giving airtime to that ■■■■■?

2 Likes

Apparently Francis and Guelfi drank a beer with Joey.

1 Like

Rutten’s new defensive strategy is so complicated, our players are turning to the bottle.

1 Like

Gary Lyon and Jonathan Brown are staggered that Francis has been dropped…Lyon suggesting they should play him up forward as we are not stacked there at this minute. How the ■■■■ does someone outside our club have more creativity and tactical awareness than our coaching entourage.

4 Likes

Absolutely he should and could play forward.

1 Like

Previously posted that Francis was poor in Round 1 and Round 3, though he was good in Round 2 - It’s still a surprising decision, though at least Hurley won’t be blamed for another’s failings.

Harden up, it’s round 4! How many seasons does he get to become AFL fit? Wish you were my boss.

Young players can be a bit inconsistent.

That is not grounds for being dropped, its all part of the “learnings”.

Players like the big Red Fella need to be stuck with, not dropped. He has just too much talent.

i am far from impressed with how we manage and develop our young players, I hope we dont treat Francis like we have Langford. Must wreck their confidence.

2 Likes

It’s a frustration for fans who see a young kid with potential and they are in and out of the side. Sheedy did it. Knights did it. Hird didn’t get a good chance to do it.
But as fans we don’t know the whole story. But coaches can also get it wrong.

There is no way Woosha has dropped Francis and Guelfi for disciplinary reasons.
Hates playing the young blokes, Redman is just an aberration. A smokescreen.

1 Like

Ranga’s I think you’ll find (bye, bye Corgie).

And fair enough too I say.

1 Like

Not that I’m a fan of Francis not playing, but surely you’re not endorsing either Lyon or Brown.
cough…risking death by ironing It’s easy to shout from the sidelines.

Yes, and ANZAC day in 2 weeks.
We play funny buggers with resting/not-really-dropping this time most years. Guys get “dropped” not to play VFL, and then get picked over someone who did play the following week.

I don’t think we necessarily get it right but it must be an absolute nightmare for the coaches, made even worse with the 2 x VFL byes in a row to start the year.

Timmy is furious.

7 Likes