#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

lol.
Is that entirely true?

Careful, your not allowed to give someone in the media a wrap unless they’ve played for EFC.

2 Likes

Surely he’s out the door come seasons end. If Woosha has more faith in Ambrose then I cannot begrudge him one bit. All other 17 clubs will acknowledge his talent and how good he was playing late 2018

Out of contract too so can go for nothing

Its OK.
It makes sense.
Redhead.
Day game.
Got to keep him out of direct sun.
He needs more melanin.

1 Like

Max predicted UV index of 4 tomorrow, and dropping to 2 after 2:20.

Pls.

Probably on a par with the case of Nobby Testical.

1 Like

Looks like another happy clapper defense of the club we can put to bed.

he was fit for selection but they just didn’t go with him.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-daily-live-rolling-footy-news-from-around-australia-april-12-2019/live-coverage/27fb844697d0403f14fb94e00e0ce29c

Francis has the ability to also play as a forward and with Daniher and Shaun McKernan (hamstring) both injured, there was some suggestion the 21-year-old could be used in attack.

Richardson said that option was considered.

“Some discussion at match committee did take place on it,” he said.

"I think Cale coming into the side, he gives you that option as well to play forward or back.

“Aaron hasn’t trained at all as a forward over summer, so we’ve decided the way we’ve gone is a better option.”

Oh well no baby gloves.

He’s in his 4th year, the challenge is to be better than Ambrose. We’re not asking him to be better than Rance just be better than a rookie we picked up from the ammos. If he’s going to be a champion surely he’s up to the challenge of displacing Ambrose.

Francis has been swapped forward heaps of times especially at VFl level, what a ■■■■ excuse

3 Likes

Its hard to tell if you are taking the p1ss or not?

Not taking the pizz this time.

Ambrose was better than him last week.

You realise there are other factors to consider?

Why is it that you are assuming it was Ambrose he was competing with?

They have totally different roles.

Bold move to drop Hurley.

3 Likes

Would like to see him play every week, but he had two separate physical issues last week. I’m okay with his body getting some rest this week, even if he was actually omitted, trapped inside a warp containment field, asleep in a field full of flowers, or temporarily shrunk to a very small size as a result of his encounter with Petraccasaurus.

So let me get this straight then.

Francis wont come back into the side until either Ambrose or Hurley are omitted?

Barring injury of course.

Yeah, nah. You play young talent no matter what.

1 Like

He’s not?

We’ve been playing three KPD’s. Hooker came in one had to go out. Ambrose or Francis was the choice.

Or he could have played elsewhere…

2nd ruck? Nope

Hard running CHF? Nope

Eject Ridley from HBF? Not this time

I’m pro- Francis, an actually was all for him playing fwd when we first got him as 3rd tall which Stringer now has.

But in a week when we already playing a barely part time fwd up there in Clarke (or Belly) who will be playing from goal square, to have another very inexperienced one there would be counter productive to us winning the game IMO

1 Like

Can we just the title of this page to: Francis - dropped, not rested

2 Likes

Why is that some weeks you justify changes by saying that the changes are like for like and then other times you justify it by saying they must want extra run or more height, etc…

You can have any formation that you actually like. There are no hard rules that a player has to be like for like and nor should there be.

When we start putting wins on the board each year and we start winning finals then the selection committee will start getting some respect.

1 Like