#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

My point is medium to long term Francis will be a better player than both (in my view).

But right now he isn’t. I’ve stated that for various reasons he can’t get a consistent long run in the team, but when he does he’ll hopefully show again what he did last year. And based on that form he will be a star. We need to get games into him somehow.

For all of the negative posters who amongst you would be happy to see him at another club, versus say Ambrose, Ridley, Gleeson, Hartley and so on.

I would think that most here know the untapped talent that is Francis and I for one would be shattered if he played elsewhere. He’s stated he wants to pay at EFC, but his contract status and lack of games is concerning me.

You stuffed up that quote because that’s not what I said

Take 2 then, this is what you said, - which not in so many words is pretty much what I said.

Umm… I said he’s not ahead of Francis and Ridley. You seem to think he is or should be.
You think he was dropped after GWS game. He wasn’t.
Not sure how we’re saying the same thing

We are saying the same thing, - sort of. I’m saying he’s ahead of them both medium to long term, but I agree with you that right now he’s behind them. It’s up to him and hopefully the selection committee to play him continuously so we can all see the best of him.

I may have stuffed up wrt the game he was dropped from thought it was GWS.

Now, I hope that clears it all up.

Yeah! That’ll be it. STRIKING the ball. Maybe he should just try KICKING the ■■■■■■■ thing

Thought he played well in the first quarter. He certainly wasn’t any worse then danaher. Had terrible delivery most of the day.

Played against the best back line in the comp. The professional blockers. Geelong do this all day long come off there man to block the run of fwds. And of course it’s brilliant play because it’s Geelong. If it’s us it’s illegal.

Id give him another game fwd this week and if it’s not working swap with hooker

2 Likes

the whole game could have looked different had he kicked the goal in the first quarter… seems to me to be a confidence player… let’s hope he starts off well tonight

3 Likes

All you Francis lovers can go get farked

He is useless

2 Likes

Made a couple of mistakes but far from the worst.

His work ethic is up tonight and is presenting well.

Reckon he has been good up the ground.

Probably Myers fault

Will be yet another player who’s development we totally and utterly ■■■■-up.

Back to the twos.

Back to Adelaide. Not upto to it and never will be with he’s down and out attitude.

Looks slow as a glacier.

If he was traded on the ASX

A lot of traders have just shorted his stock

I really dont think that’s the case on this one, seems desire/will power, still looks unfit too.

I don’t think he’s going to suddenly become the player we hoped at another club.

1 Like

Is not a forward. Everyone on here could see it, yet the coaches can’t

1 Like

I don’t think either SA club will be banging our door down for him with much currency.