#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Yeah, cause you’re tough if you have a tat
FFS what ■■■■

4 Likes

Who says we’re not tough!

2 Likes

Do you want Carlisle and Reimer’s back?

Tough stickers FTW. (I don’t have any tough stickers)

1 Like

bellchambers has a new(to my eye) tat. shocker as well. on the back of one of his arms if i remember right. two crossed arrows or something similar.

Instead of this extra man around the contest tactic, why don’t we have the extra man in defence and make it Francis.

That is his strength

1 Like

I’m covered in them and i jump at my own shadow.

Been really pleased with his first half. His intensity has been top notch. Throwing his body around working really hard. Keep it up Aaron

10 Likes

Slowly but surely now, … Confidence is rising.

2 Likes

Hugely better tonight, worked more and more into the game as it went

3 Likes

Liked his game

1 Like

Was really good tonight, just worked hard, great intensity. Glad he got the goal and he really deserved it

3 Likes

Much better tonight - good on him.

2 Likes

Just keep playing him

4 Likes

Commentators kept crapping on about Daniher having an ‘almost game’ but I thought Francis played better and had more of an almost game. Nearly took a few really good marks but couldnt quite hold on to them. Played pretty well still and was definitely his best game as a forward, confidence seemed to grow as the game went on. Had a couple efforts in a row that helped set up Shiels second goal

1 Like

His 1%ers led directly to four goals for us.

Excellent game.

16 Likes

Playing the Mitch Brown role very well. Did well tonight.

4 Likes

Showing some positive signs, still believe he belongs in defence.

Played well tonight.
Is better down back, but hasn’t done enough to displace Ambrose, Hooker or Hurley. Good to see him contributing well up forward while he is being kept out of the backline.

1 Like

Like his lead up role. Ran well & lead hard. I feel that he is going to become very effective in this role. Threatened so much with his marking. His kicking is typically very good. Iceman goal.
Once he holds onto those marks he will be better than merely a good player.
The more he is involved the better he becomes & the more his confidence grows.
Lets hope he smashes it next week

2 Likes