#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Anyone know what quarter/time that was? Tried to find it last night but fell asleep.

from 5:12 - celebration at 5:35

3 Likes

I have just looked at the every goal post. Francis had involvement in every goal.
I dont know where the naysayers are coming from.

8 Likes

He had a good game, just didnā€™t get the rewards himself. I think itā€™s only time before he starts dominating again.

3 Likes

I counted at least 8 touches in the 10 goals including kicking one himself.

I think he may be a bees willy away from a really BIG game. Lookout.

6 Likes

Looks like a Francis highlights reel.

2 Likes

Loved how he set up Shiels 2nd goal with the effort to get the hand in after going to ground on the 1st marking effort.

I donā€™t think he is a ā€˜lazyā€™ player who gives one effort and then gives up, he just has a poor tank. He reminds me of Walla when he was younger when he struggled with a substandard tank which didnā€™t allow him to go from contest to contest.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t see any involvement in Tippaā€™s 2nd or 3rd goal. But 6 out of 8 is pretty good.

1 Like

FRANK?!?!?!

Franky is so talented he could go work in Hollywood if he wanted. Doing an absolutely wonderful impersonation of a quality, creative forward who we know can kick straight.

1 Like

Yep, I completely agree.

Heā€™ll win us a game off his own boot this year.

1 Like

Pretend to be good always, and even God will be fooled (into naming you at CHF)

A couple of decent games at the end of 2018 is a poor return over 4 years.
Vastly over rated

1 Like

He is no good if he canā€™t mark the ball.

1 Like

What number would he go in a retrospective draft now? Number 5??

He just had a shocker!

Iā€™d keep him in, mostly because we donā€™t have anybody else. But also we need to make him work through a bad form patch.

3 Likes

That piece of play when he just had to get it to Tippa free running towards goal.

But no. He takes an eternity and gets mown down.

No awareness or just no clue.

That was diabolical.

2 Likes

Heā€™ll get really good learnings from that.

1 Like

Is seriously overrated. Has the talent, but is a confidence player. The confidence tank is beyond empty. Woosha has destroyed that by forcing him to continue playing forward. Move him back and build his confidence for a bit. Once his head drops, he is virtually useless out there. He either plays back or should be left out of the side. Sorry, but we canā€™t keep pretending and hoping.

2 Likes

What happened to his marking?