#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Wonder if the club will give the Berserker a senior game? Is he ready? @theDJR

ā– ā– ā– ā– , I actually thought he played a decent to good game. I have been wrong before though. Our defence worked well again and I didnā€™t think we had a weak link in there today

4 Likes

So did I. McCartin outmarked him once, but otherwiseā€¦

Poor game and be lucky to hold his spot I think.

Anyone got a video of the Francis hit?

Would you like me to post it to you?

Only in VHS though.

2 Likes

I thought he was decent, needs a big block of games and with Ambrose out he isnā€™t really under much selection pressure. Keep playing him.

This is good

13 Likes

Wasnā€™t his best game but he keeps doing some good things. Keep sending him out and watch him get his confidence up. Iā€™d play him over Gleeson every week

1 Like

I canā€™t beleive people are saying heā€™ll be reported. Old school way to enter a contest. Looks like rules are starting to work. Last 10 years someone would have gone head first to draw the free.

Reported for what? He was lower and harder at the contest. Ball was in dispute. Didnā€™t play the man, ball his only objection. There to be won and he won it

1 Like

I think those saying heā€™d be reported were doing it tongue-in-cheek after that ridiculous report when he cleaned up Oā€™Meara with a perfect shirtfront last year.

5 Likes

Francis should stay in, but Marty Gleeson was very good.

Ahh ok. Thatā€™s the only way to make sense of it. Fair enough after the omera one I guess

Thanks Al. I didnā€™t think people would take it seriously. :joy:

I didnā€™t check to see who wrote it @Klawdy if I had have then I would have known better!!

1 Like

I thought he was fair to good, definitely wasnā€™t concerned about him and he impacted plenty of contests in the right way. Got pushed under the ball again like against GWS so that is something to work on, he can ball watch a little bit and be susceptible to good body work.

MRO is in and he wasnā€™t cited.

1 Like

This kid needs continuity.

I thought he was fairly solid with his positioning and very good by hand. Will be a good matchup for either Zurhaar or Larkey.

1 Like

Thought he was gassed for most of game. Hands on hips a lot. McCartin playing that hard running 3rd tall role had him done over.

He tackles hard & takes some nice marks but one on one defending needs work and fitness always a constant to also improve

1 Like