#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Which is why building his tank is so important. He is dominant in the air, on the ground, and on the rebound - when he is able to put all those together in the sequence he’ll be an unstoppable force.

He comfortably has the highest ceiling of any player on our list. Imagine Stringer but with Hookers marking and Jobe’s handballing.

When(if) it clicks and he gets confident at the level… oh baby.

2 Likes

I would like to see him laying bumps as hard and as often as he can.

If zurharr can put players on the bench, Franga could send them to the morgue.

1 Like

Is it fitness or confidence that is holding him back? Did some terrific things again yesterday, but mixed in a fair bit of horrific with it.

1 Like

I want to see it Davo. If we lose a couple of games because of it then so be it. Add the Redman to that group too.

Did really well last night, but got caught out a couple times.
Think he is suited as a CHB more than a FB but eventually I’d like to see him in the midfield…

He’ll never be a midfielder imo

2 Likes

I don’t think so either but has all the tools to become one…

Defendingest defender that ever midfielded!

Tools would include a tank and the right muscle twitch composition.

He has nether.

1 Like

Coming on so nice Aaron. Will take a year more than say his draft pal Darcy. But he will be a gem.

tools to me are his skill set, which i think he has, everything else you can work on…

Francis is actually pretty quick.

Exactly.

He has a tonne of Fast twitch but seemingly no slow twitch.

Pure power one effort makeup.

2 Likes

Some are genetic.

1 Like

We’ll get a really good idea of just how capable he is as an accountable one on one defender over the next few weeks.

3 Likes

His defensive positioning and inability to accept handovers with team-mates is a worry - I’d swap Francis and Brown, especially with no Hurley and Ambrose.

You can build it in them, it just takes years. I think the main problem is most guy like him they start it early in TAC cup years. He clearly was from scratch when he got to the club.

2020 and beyond is where he will start to get where he needs to be. Consider where he was to where he is now it’s a massive effort by the lad and the club fitness staff have got this one right it appears.

I think he’s got the heighest ceiling out of anyone at the club. Will he get there? who knows, I hope he does cos there is a mixture of strength, speed, marking, kicking, elite vision and brute power. Has all the tools to be an out and out superstar

4 Likes

I don’t see it. I see him become a very good solid player with a couple of outstanding attributes. But he’s miles off our real guns imo

3 Likes

You don’t produce what he did late last year without pure, elite talent. You just don’t.

Massive, massive potential that will take some work to unlock.

11 Likes